Air Jordan "Fear" TRIPLE PACK III/IV/V

Black Grapes over Fear 5s but not by much. Fears are a little bit ahead of their time.
Nice shoe but don't think we are ready for them.
Too "classy" for a pair of 5s.
Give me the 3s and 4s and I'm straight.
If 5s drop in my hands with ease I'll buy.

They midsole gradient is just nasty, I would love for that black midsole red splatter, etc. But I dont know at first I was in but seeing regular pics with no photoshop I'm good.

VIA @thedondrew the 5's are 160 and the other 2 are 175.
I take info from @thedondrew with a grain of salt. He's very bias and pro Finishline (naturally because he works for them). When I kept seeing him slander all the other sneaker big box retailers, I un-followed him on Twitter. He makes it seem like Finishline is so holy and does no wrong. I'm waiting for Nike's official press release that comes out a few days before release to see the final retail price. It really doesn't matter anyways, at $160 or $175, all three pairs will fly off the shelves.  

I take info from @thedondrew with a grain of salt. He's very bias and pro Finishline (naturally because he works for them). When I kept seeing him slander all the other sneaker big box retailers, I un-followed him on Twitter. He makes it seem like Finishline is so holy and does no wrong. I'm waiting for Nike's official press release that comes out a few days before release to see the final retail price. It really doesn't matter anyways, at $160 or $175, all three pairs will fly off the shelves.  
@thedondrew is a manager for Finishline hence the bias.   

i wish the 4s were coming out in gs sizes and not the 3s smh 
frown.gif

Well since the V's are looking harder to get & I don't have time for a camp out, I'll just try & get the DB Dunks off of NDC.

Last edited:
Sorry bout posting all the resell sites but that's usually my only option. I work Saturday mornings so picking up a RSVP or going on NDC isn't an option for me. I work underground.

@thedondrew is a manager for Finishline hence the bias.   
He's actually a District Manager (the store managers work for him). I already knew this. But he use to clown Footlocker and Nike for their lack of ethics at store releases but I've experience first hand that Finishline is no better. I don't know if he still does this so maybe he's change. Plus, Finishline has the worst customer checkout experience out of all the major sneaker retailer. I have five pending charges on my credit card when they declined my initial green glow orders. After the sixth time, it went through. They know about the checkout and paypal issue but do nothing about it. I only use them because of the Winners Circle rewards. #endrant

Sorry, back to the shoes. I wish I can see clean pictures of all three shoes. Only clean picture I've seen is the 4's.  I'm looking forward to the official press release picture. 

Last edited:
Gotta start calling around trying to find out which stores around me are gonna carry which shoes...I have a feeling its not gonna be easy grabbing all three. ...I'm really feeling the fear pack..gonna have to go for the complete pack.

I'm seriously waiting on some official picks of the 3's. Makes no damn sense to have no official picks a week out from release because as of right now I can't help but think of the "Stealths" when I see these, which makes the 3's a definite no-go. The 5's have my vote right now and will most likely be the pair I'll be strongly pursuing.

The 3's look to similar to the stealths for me. The 4's are straight wacky D. The 5's are the only ones worth coping in my opinion. Unfortunately I paid 350 plus tax for them smfh. O well.

Back
Top Bottom