Air Jordan "Fear" TRIPLE PACK III/IV/V

Fear 5 > 3 and 4, that green too dope.

Now gotta figure out which stores receiving those 5s.

Look at all you guys wanting the jordan 5 fear. Lolollol. Slap a limited tag and it becomes a must have for you guys. Smfh.
They look uniquely good imo. Wish everyone had them. I dont have a camo pair of shoes yet.

I'm not getting any of the FEAR Pack, and to be honest I've been done buying Vs for quite some time now, but the FEAR V is dope.
I could care less if JB makes 4,000 pairs or 800,000 pairs of a shoe. If I like it, I like it. And I can definitely see why people are digging this V.
:nerd:

How hard will the threes and fours be to get?

Want either one, dont really wanna camp or pay ridiculous prices... any idea on availability

pics sold me.

i def want those IIIs
they look better but still wouldnt pay retail for them
laugh.gif
UGH STORY OF EVERY NIKE/JB PURCHASE IVE MADE THIS YEAR.

THANK GOD MY CONNECT GAVE ME GREEN GLOWS FOR FREE. ITLL HELP ME STOMACH DAP PAIN OF PAYING 175 FOR THESE SMH

Been hearing a lot of chatter about the Fear V being $175.
This isn't true, they will be $160... and more limited than the III & IV.
Which we already knew.
The Tongue is an ultra dark shade of Olive 3M (not black).
:nerd:

Last edited:
Well just came back from my local Champs, and all they had left was Sz 8.5 in both 3s and 4s. Not sure how many though. 8.5 is my size so I got lucky. Not sure if it has to do with it being a QS or people really want them but these went faster than the both 8s and fire reds.

If the 3's didn't have the orange, I'd cop those. I didn't like the 4's from the start, and the 5'S aren't looking as good as I thought they would

Okay I know I'm late but when did nike, FL, and eastbay take the 5s off the calendar? I was thinking this was going to be an easy cop because everybody is love with 3s and 4s (any colorway). Now it is a mystery which stores are even getting them. WTF nike why must you be so difficult. I saw them joints when they first dropped and cats was sleeping on them. Now they are limited and the hype is building.

Okay I know I'm late but when did nike, FL, and eastbay take the 5s off the calendar? I was thinking this was going to be an easy cop because everybody is love with 3s and 4s (any colorway). Now it is a mystery which stores are even getting them. WTF nike why must you be so difficult. I saw them joints when they first dropped and cats was sleeping on them. Now they are limited and the hype is building.

When they first dropped? Don't they release this Saturday?

What makes the 5s so special ? That they making the next to impossible to buy... Glad I'm one of a few who want the 3s

Welp since the the tongue isn't black on the 5's, I'll just go ahead and wait for the DB Dunk Lows. Cheaper & less of a hassle.

Back
Top Bottom