Air Jordan "Fear" TRIPLE PACK III/IV/V

The 3's look to similar to the stealths for me. The 4's are straight wacky D. The 5's are the only ones worth coping in my opinion. Unfortunately I paid 350 plus tax for them smfh. O well.
sick.gif

Dude is nuts if I gotta pay $350 I won't get em
V's & ivs only
threes are looking very off ....stealth esque
Hey I sold my air max 97 Italy camos for 375 shipped so it evens out for me. Resell is gonna be that high anyway. These aren't going to be as easy to get as the other 2.

If anyone in the columbus ohio area or in a surrounding area have any word on where the 5's are gonna be let me know. I heard city gear east and nort will only get the 3's and 4's. I really want the 5's but I m too busy for the ticket game.

If anyone in the columbus ohio area or in a surrounding area have any word on where the 5's are gonna be let me know. I heard city gear east and nort will only get the 3's and 4's. I really want the 5's but I m too busy for the ticket game.
I was just about to call House of Hoops now and ask them. Are they getting them? I'm in Cleveland but I'd be willing to make the drive if I was guaranteed to get them...

I was just about to call House of Hoops now and ask them. Are they getting them? I'm in Cleveland but I'd be willing to make the drive if I was guaranteed to get them...

I used to live in OH too. Might be a lot easier to get a pair there. Now here in the bay, some hot shoes people willing drive from SF to LA for a pair.

I called almost every store here and the only shoes in the fear pack everyone seems to know about are just the 3's and the 4's. HOH columbus phone has been ringing busy the last couple days I called them so it looks like ill be driving up there today to see if they getting the 5's or not. From what I was told by someone close to the manager is that its only gonna be the 3's and 4's at hoh columbus

From the looks of theings the 5's aren't gonna be that easy out here. No stores I've spoken to are getting them but they all seem to have the others

I used to live in OH too. Might be a lot easier to get a pair there. Now here in the bay, some hot shoes people willing drive from SF to LA for a pair.

Look at all you guys wanting the jordan 5 fear. Lolollol. Slap a limited tag and it becomes a must have for you guys. Smfh.

Back
Top Bottom