Air Jordan "Fear" TRIPLE PACK III/IV/V

Okay I know I'm late but when did nike, FL, and eastbay take the 5s off the calendar? I was thinking this was going to be an easy cop because everybody is love with 3s and 4s (any colorway). Now it is a mystery which stores are even getting them. WTF nike why must you be so difficult. I saw them joints when they first dropped and cats was sleeping on them. Now they are limited and the hype is building.

When I talked with my guy at Eastbay last week he told me they aren't selling the V.
:nerd:

Been hearing a lot of chatter about the Fear V being $175.
This isn't true, they will be $160... and more limited than the III & IV.
Which we already knew.
The Tongue is an ultra dark shade of Olive 3M (not black).

all 3 are $175

Been hearing a lot of chatter about the Fear V being $175.
This isn't true, they will be $160... and more limited than the III & IV.
Which we already knew.
The Tongue is an ultra dark shade of Olive 3M (not black).

all 3 are $175

No sir...
My buddy texted me today asking me if I wanted the pack.
He has the III at $175, and the IV & V at $160... That is the suggested retail.

ehhhhh 

Finish line has the price of the 5's at $159.99 but the 3's and 4's are $174.99. Guess its a possibility that each major retailer has shoes priced according to the quantity they will have available perhaps.

So is it HoH only in SoCal? Not looking to try online. Glad the tongue issue been resolved. All I want for the rest of the year jordan wise are the Fear Vs and Black Tongue Vs.

So loosely speaking the 4's are damn near a GR, the 3's are a HOH only drop as far as FTL goes, and the 5's are only at select HOH once again as far as FTL goes. Interesting...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom