Air Jordan "Fear" TRIPLE PACK III/IV/V

Seems like FL just charges whatever they want, because like others mentioned most charging $160 for the IV's.  Need to find some mom and pop spots out here in tri-state area.

Edit:  How is the sneaker scene in Fort Luaderdale and Miami, will be down for the weekend and trying to get a pair of the IV's and maybe III's with no hassle.

Last edited:
When y'all pick up tickets for the fear pack, does your HOH let you get a raffle tix for each shoe or you have to choose the pair you want the most? My HOH only lets you get a ticket for one launch shoe so even if several shoes are launching that day, you have to pick one pair. I'm not sure if this is the policy across the board or only at my HOH.
HOH Miami lets you get a ticket for each shoe.

Now, I've got a question for all my hustlers. If they say one ticket per person, how do they keep track of it? Unless it's on a computer where they can see if a name or license number has been entered before, there's no way to know unless they happen to pull out multiple tickets from the same person when doing the raffle, right?

HOH Miami lets you get a ticket for each shoe.

Now, I've got a question for all my hustlers. If they say one ticket per person, how do they keep track of it? Unless it's on a computer where they can see if a name or license number has been entered before, there's no way to know unless they happen to pull out multiple tickets from the same person when doing the raffle, right?

Yup hard to keep track... But if they pull your name again for the same shoe. Then your **** out of luck. If you manage to win multiple pairs. You still have to deal with it on pick up day. How you going to claim it withouth them recognizing you. Claim a pair early in the morning, go home, change, get a haircut, and then come back before the end and pick up the other pair, hoping they dont recognize you.

got the 5's from my local store. curious to see them in person. I'm wondering how these are going to sell since the green glows just came out and sold out haha

Why can't the 3s be a GR, why does Nike have to play games with some shoes... Oh we'll guess I'll be up early for the first time since, I grabbed the wht cement 4s

The whole pack is looking so right. I'm loving the subtle details like gradient midsole, speckling, etc...I was liking the vs the nost since pics first surfaced but the iiis and ivs grew on me a lot, now I like the vs least (still fire tho). Hopefully I can grab em all for retail.

IVs are $160 confirmed. Don't care what the error in FootLocker launch calendar is saying. Just had an Champs Employee and FootLocker employee confirm in their system it is $160, same with pricing on the box.

weird that finish line has released what stores will be receiving what if any. I guess to me that'll show how limited it really is

Been hearing a lot of chatter about the Fear V being $175.
This isn't true, they will be $160... and more limited than the III & IV.
Which we already knew.
The Tongue is an ultra dark shade of Olive 3M (not black).
:nerd:

Which retailer will be getting the Fear V?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom