Air Jordan "Fear" TRIPLE PACK III/IV/V

FML I want the whole pack. 

Nike really taunting me. I keep telling myself they're just shoes and then the more I look at them the more I want them. 

very rare that happens .... kudos good sir
wink.gif
 no homo. 

FML I want the whole pack. 

Nike really taunting me. I keep telling myself they're just shoes and then the more I look at them the more I want them. 

very rare that happens .... kudos good sir

:wink:  no homo. 

i also want the entire pack but the more flaming hoops i see appear im zeroing in on the V's & the other 2 will be icing on da cake if i get them with lil to no exrta effort

would appreciate a cp3 esque assist in getting the v's tho wont lie

Last edited:
i also want the entire pack but the more flaming hoops i see appear im zeroing in on the V's & the other 2 will be icing on da cake if i get them with lil to no exrta effort
I will shoot for the 3s and 4s online. 5s I'm gonna hope this RSVP comes through and Evilside don't steal all the sneakers lol 
roll.gif

Footlocker in Roosevelt Field always gives out tickets at 8AM on Fridays. 
mean.gif

Screw me for having a real job I guess. 

ROB just sold those III's

DAMMMIT man....

whole pack needed ....... :smh: @ JB finding a way for me to drop $545 with him at one time :smh:

Last edited:
It still confuses me that FNL is the only place online releasing the 5s...

Shouldn't...

Eastbay, FootLocker, Champs, and FootAction are all the same company...Same distribution channels, same product allotment. Technically, Eastbay is the distrubutor to FTL, Champs, and FA, which are the retailers...insignificant details

FinishLine is a totally different entity with no relationship with Footlocker (and co.).

Truth be told, I heard a rumor a LOOONNGGG time ago (from 23penny, as a matter of fact...not to say he's reliable, but I think he heard right on this one) that the person that makes distribution/allotment decisions for Nike prefers the people at Finishline over the people at Footlocker. While Nike has contractual obligations with FootLocker, which forces their hand on many occasions (House of Hoops being the obvious example), whenever there is a situaion that falls outside of those perameters, Finishline seems to get the edge

Royal I is one example.

The numerous Finishline restocks during the holiday season in '12 and early '13 is another example.

Glad I got my Vs on lock for retail wonder why they made them more limited then the rest...

Also glad I dnt want the whole pack that's gonna be hard work for some of Yall to pull off atleast at retail.

Where is this info coming from that they V's are more limited? If the V's are so limited why are they literally all over early? U see early 5's as much as you see early 4's. I haven't seen one 3 for early sale. Just because a few stores aren't getting them, doesn't mean they are more limited. They could just as easily allocate more stock of one model to a different store. Why would they produce less 5's when it's clearly the fan favorite and nicest shoe in the pack? Unless it's solid legitimate info from a reliable source, I don't believe anything I hear and I trust my own instincts. People are so quick to believe anything they hear.

I payed for an RSVP for the V's, but honestly the more I see the 3's the more I want them. I just wish the orange was red. Considering buying another RSVP for those, a little late now tho.

Where is this info coming from that they V's are more limited? If the V's are so limited why are they literally all over early? U see early 5's as much as you see early 4's. I haven't seen one 3 for early sale. Just because a few stores aren't getting them, doesn't mean they are more limited. They could just as easily allocate more stock of one model to a different store. Why would they produce less 5's when it's clearly the fan favorite and nicest shoe in the pack? Unless it's solid legitimate info from a reliable source, I don't believe anything I hear and I trust my own instincts. People are so quick to believe anything they hear.

I payed for an RSVP for the V's, but honestly the more I see the 3's the more I want them. I just wish the orange was red. Considering buying another RSVP for those, a little late now tho.
i laughed reading this....you paying for a rsvp speaks volumes...

i laughed reading this....you paying for a rsvp speaks volumes...

Why would that speak volumes? I pay for an RSVP for tons of shoes to avoid the headaches of raffles, lines or releases. I live in NY a campers nightmare. $20 over retail to walk in and out of Niketown is beyond acceptable to me.

It's funny that I pay for an RSVP which numerous people do, but it's acceptable for someone to go out and pay reseller price $50-$100 over... That's not funny tho.

Maybe if you stopped laughing you could actually show me some solid evidence that says the V's are more limited than the other pairs.

When you can do that, then you can laugh all you want.

Last edited:
Why would that speak volumes? I pay for an RSVP for tons of shoes to avoid the headaches of raffles, lines or releases. I live in NY a campers nightmare. $20 over retail to walk in and out of Niketown is beyond acceptable to me.

It's funny that I pay for an RSVP which numerous people do, but it's acceptable for someone to go out and pay reseller price $50-$100 over... That's not funny tho.

Maybe if you stopped laughing you could actually show me some solid evidence that says the V's are more limited than the other pairs.

When you can do that, then you can laugh all you want.
nah its still funny people paying over retail for anything, whether thats pre-sale, rsvp, resell...i can't provide solid evidence on the numbers of V's out there...but ill still take the time to laugh

Does anyone know what the size run for these will be? I wear size 15 but have to settle for a 14 for a lot of releases (black grapes). 

nah its still funny people paying over retail for anything, whether thats pre-sale, rsvp, resell...i can't provide solid evidence on the numbers of V's out there...but ill still take the time to laugh

Still funny? Like everyone pays retial it's so hilarious to think otherwise? lol Pretty much nowadays if your winning a twitter RSVP for niketown, you're doing it by buying an RSVP, at least in NY you are. You can try your luck with HOH raffles but that's a completely unreliable method IMO. And the time it takes to get the raffle ticket, is money lost to me. If I can secure my pair on NDC which I do for 7/10 releases, that's fine. More limited releases I prefer to pay for an RSVP because in the bot age limited on NDC is extremely difficult.

I'm not sure why people paying slightly over retial is funny. Why don't you elaborate?

Your best bet with V's is buying an RSVP if you live in an urban area. Unless you have a brand new Mac book, Fios and extremely quick fingers or a bot, NDC is gonna be tough.

Back
Top Bottom