Air Jordan "Fear" TRIPLE PACK III/IV/V

Just looked trough tweets from NDC

Jordan III Fear Pack is $175

Jordan IV Fear Pack is $160

Jordan V Fear Pack will not release on NDC 

I really don't understand why the 3's would be more expensive it makes no sense.

Just looked trough tweets from NDC

Jordan III Fear Pack is $175

Jordan IV Fear Pack is $160

Jordan V Fear Pack will not release on NDC 

I really don't understand why the 3's would be more expensive it makes no sense.
Could be using it as a testbed, how do consumers respond to a $15 price hike.  They already know people are still going to buy them, why even play.

I don't like that...
I can't imagine it's a company policy, but I've been wrong before :nerd:

Thanks for the reply. Yeah, I think it's a dumb policy. The chances of winning a limited release is tough to begin with so why would they restrict the tickets to one shoe for the entire weekend is pointless to me.

HOH Miami lets you get a ticket for each shoe.

Now, I've got a question for all my hustlers. If they say one ticket per person, how do they keep track of it? Unless it's on a computer where they can see if a name or license number has been entered before, there's no way to know unless they happen to pull out multiple tickets from the same person when doing the raffle, right?

Thanks for the reply on your HOH. Regarding your question about multiple raffle entries, I would imagine that they would blacklist you from that release and future releases if they found out you were trying to cheat the system.

12,13,14 are best sequence ever made imo
smile.gif
That would actually be the XI, XII, and XIII.

TBH I don't really mess with any of them. Too much hype around these anyway. Nothing special about them... They just grouped 'em together and called them a pack so that they would sell.

would love to have the iii and iv . thats if i get a chance to get. would not pay over retail though.

Locked up the 5's.  Paid over retail, but I have a feeling the price I paid is going to look pretty good come Saturday when people realize they missed out.

Knew the Vs were supposed to be most limited, but my local mall doesn't seem to be getting IIIs either. The 2 I was hoping to go for.. But every store confirmed the IVs would be there. The hunt continues... :nerd:

Making a return is the infamous ghost chairs for those FCFS places 

Meanwhile going for the 4's and 5's.

Last edited:
Anyone know when the 5s will be dropping in the UK/EU? Foot Locker is dropping the 4s only on the 24th, and there is no news on the 3s or 5s.

Came into this thread late. Can someone inform me if these will be on NDC. 

Edit: NVM BECAME NOT LAZY AND FOUND INFO. LOL

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom