Air Jordan "Fear" TRIPLE PACK III/IV/V

Shouldn't...

Eastbay, FootLocker, Champs, and FootAction are all the same company...Same distribution channels, same product allotment. Technically, Eastbay is the distrubutor to FTL, Champs, and FA, which are the retailers...insignificant details

FinishLine is a totally different entity with no relationship with Footlocker (and co.).

Truth be told, I heard a rumor a LOOONNGGG time ago (from 23penny, as a matter of fact...not to say he's reliable, but I think he heard right on this one) that the person that makes distribution/allotment decisions for Nike prefers the people at Finishline over the people at Footlocker. While Nike has contractual obligations with FootLocker, which forces their hand on many occasions (House of Hoops being the obvious example), whenever there is a situaion that falls outside of those perameters, Finishline seems to get the edge

Royal I is one example.

The numerous Finishline restocks during the holiday season in '12 and early '13 is another example.
All true but I would have thought NDC would have had first dibs online over FNL. *SHRUG*

Either way, I'm happy that the 5s are coming to FNL. My chances of copping on FNL has been highest compared to all of the other online stores.

JM has spoken.

For those that were asking me, I paid $860 for 3 pairs of Fear 5's.  I stand by my decision that it will be a smart move come this weekend.  I don't do campouts and all that nonsense.
That's roughly $300 a pair. You must really love that shoe. Glad you copped.

i'm sure its been said but the fear 3s look like wet cool greys..just a really poor mans version..glad im done with this brand.

Still funny? Like everyone pays retial it's so hilarious to think otherwise? lol Pretty much nowadays if your winning a twitter RSVP for niketown, you're doing it by buying an RSVP, at least in NY you are. You can try your luck with HOH raffles but that's a completely unreliable method IMO. And the time it takes to get the raffle ticket, is money lost to me. If I can secure my pair on NDC which I do for 7/10 releases, that's fine. More limited releases I prefer to pay for an RSVP because in the bot age limited on NDC is extremely difficult.

I'm not sure why people paying slightly over retial is funny. Why don't you elaborate?

Your best bet with V's is buying an RSVP if you live in an urban area. Unless you have a brand new Mac book, Fios and extremely quick fingers or a bot, NDC is gonna be tough.
Joey, anyone that claims to laugh at another man paying over retail for anything is secretly crying. I laugh all the time at losers who pay more than face value for Super Bowl tickets. 

You have to wear high socks with iv's unless you want the back of your leg bleeding

That's the ****** truth about IV's tho... I still will never wear high socks. I'll wear a very low black ankle sock tho.

meh, unless they are super limited we both had a chance unless bots are back or something

Bots never left, lol. They just required a simple update, it was honestly pathetic. Evilside fixed everyone's bot on NT, then he went on his one man rogue war against the RSVP sites. More power to him, I truely hope he hits the reset switch on the current RSVP mess.

Last edited:
Holy hypebeasts batman!!! Now everyone LOVESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS the V's.

resellers/hypebeasts hear the word "limited" and they have to have it. I been on these since jump. The tongue issue knda threw me off but with that resolved i'm still with it. If copped orange laces will go in with the quickness. I'm trying my luck in LA with HoH raffles and my boy got me covered in SD for raffles down there. If I come up negative then I'll try FNL or whoever else got's an online. It's team retail or bust. Never have, never will pay resell/support resellers.

Nike/JB is trash when it comes to cool shoes. SMH

all i can ever settle for is GR/s and most of the time even those are hard to score til as of late :x :smh:

Max 40 Pairs for 22 Million People in Australia and thats just the Fear 5's, we arnt getting 3's or 4's. Can anybody help me cop the 5's please? Really appreciate it, 3's if not. :smile:

glad everyone is not feeling the 3s. hopefully they will be easier to cop. i've been waiting on detailed pics to drop. gonna try to snag the 3s and 4s.  not feeling the 5s.  

good luck to everyone this weekend

Holy hypebeasts batman!!! Now everyone LOVESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS the V's.

Why do people keep saying this unoriginal **** like a ton of people haven't been praising the V's from the beginning :smh:

glad everyone is not feeling the 3s. hopefully they will be easier to cop. i've been waiting on detailed pics to drop. gonna try to snag the 3s and 4s.  not feeling the 5s.  

good luck to everyone this weekend

Yeah, even though I like the V's I'm probably not even going to stress myself over them.

The III's are more wearable to me. I want a cool grey IV and they look better than any of the grey III and IV's I've seen besides those.

Last edited:
Shouldn't...

Eastbay, FootLocker, Champs, and FootAction are all the same company...Same distribution channels, same product allotment. Technically, Eastbay is the distrubutor to FTL, Champs, and FA, which are the retailers...insignificant details

FinishLine is a totally different entity with no relationship with Footlocker (and co.).

Truth be told, I heard a rumor a LOOONNGGG time ago (from 23penny, as a matter of fact...not to say he's reliable, but I think he heard right on this one) that the person that makes distribution/allotment decisions for Nike prefers the people at Finishline over the people at Footlocker. While Nike has contractual obligations with FootLocker, which forces their hand on many occasions (House of Hoops being the obvious example), whenever there is a situaion that falls outside of those perameters, Finishline seems to get the edge

Royal I is one example.

The numerous Finishline restocks during the holiday season in '12 and early '13 is another example.
Reminds me of all the 9s that released last year. Only spot around my way that got them. 

Max 40 Pairs for 22 Million People in Australia and thats just the Fear 5's, we arnt getting 3's or 4's. Can anybody help me cop the 5's please? Really appreciate it, 3's if not. :smile:
40 pairs? thats like 2 stores in the entire continent.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom