Air Jordan "Fear" TRIPLE PACK III/IV/V

The hell did I just read? Ranting about campers and resellers only to end up telling us hes a reseller himself. What makes you superior to the others? You're no different from the rest of them

never said i was "superior to the others"
if i have to camp it was never for more then 12 hours
but i never had to run around like a fool for tickets

whatever the price of something was if i had the money i would pay it

not camp for 2 3 4 5 6 days at a time
also i'm not going to camp for so many days just for a $20.00 to $100.00 profit
and only get one shoe

i'm not special and either are you but if you have an issue with what i'm saying i guess my post was directed at you

i can also guess your the type who would camp and enjoys it and if you are
that's who i'm directing these last few post's to
Did you drive around for more than 12 hours today? If you didn't, then I think you came out winning.

So if the campout for these shoes is six hours (which is highly unlikely), then you driving around to the three spots with raffle tickets for two hours seems like a much better deal to me.

Had the day off so I hit all hoh in the nyc area. HOH on 125th gives three tickets, one for each sneaker. However they all go in the same bucket. So if you win you get to choose from what ever is available. HOH 34th gives one ticket for all, and HOH Brooklyn gives 2 tickets for III and V, IV will be FCFs. My apologies if the info has been posted already.

Had the day off so I hit all hoh in the nyc area. HOH on 125th gives three tickets, one for each sneaker. However they all go in the same bucket. So if you win you get to choose from what ever is available. HOH 34th gives one ticket for all, and HOH Brooklyn gives 2 tickets for III and V, IV will be FCFs. My apologies if the info has been posted already.
Really!? Completely missed out because of the time

^^^ yeh tell me about it, raffles tickets during working hours is inconvenient. you still have a chance tomorrow to grab some tickets. They hand them out from open to close

word in from down under, 22 pairs of fear 5's for the entire country, no fear 3's or fear 4's. think you guys got it tough, ha! And the store is at least 16hour drive from my joint. FFS

do you know if HoH 34th Will be giving tickets 2marr? if sowill they be giving tickets in the morning ?

word in from down under, 22 pairs of fear 5's for the entire country, no fear 3's or fear 4's. think you guys got it tough, ha! And the store is at least 16hour drive from my joint. FFS
22 pairs?? That might be a very strong under statement...

they will never know the struggles in AU with getting sneakers.

no rsvps and if you want them you gotta camp out.

they will never know the struggles in AU with getting sneakers.

no rsvps and if you want them you gotta camp out.
So true so damn true. I bet there people already camped for them 5's as we speak man. We def get the short straw even though there is a massive demand here no question on that part either. Sucks!

never said i was "superior to the others"
if i have to camp it was never for more then 12 hours
but i never had to run around like a fool for tickets

whatever the price of something was if i had the money i would pay it

not camp for 2 3 4 5 6 days at a time

i'm not special and either are you but if you have an issue with what i'm saying i guess my post was directed at you

also i'm not going to camp for so many days just for a $20.00 to $100.00 profit

nobody is camping for over 24 hrs for a $100 profit come on son.

it's called taking shifts and making your presence known on the line that way when it comes game time the ppl on line already know you put in some amount of work to claim your spot.
I know for a fact kids would camp out at HOH for the KD IV's like the Aunt Pearls, Scoring Titles, and Olympics for one or two days. Retail was $95 and resale was between $200 and $300. That's about $100 for every day camping.

What Im hearing from my local HOH is that ppl are gunnin for the V's. I def looking forward to picking these up

What Im hearing from my local HOH is that ppl are gunnin for the V's. I def looking forward to picking these up

It's true. And the crazy thing is they're only in store. Most of the people that are going to the store will most likely be trying for those because they're harder to get.

@unclerukus 

It's harder finding someone willing to camp overnight for 30 dollars than it is to pay a rsvp service 30 dollars 

@unclerukus 

It's harder finding someone willing to camp overnight for 30 dollars than it is to pay a rsvp service 30 dollars 
That may or may not be true depending on who you ask. I'm ok with whatever way they want to go about handling these releases. 

Back
Top Bottom