Air Jordan "Fear" TRIPLE PACK III/IV/V

Looks like NDC changed the price of the 4's 
mean.gif
V is 160 

Y'all think securing the 5s for 250 is a good price?

That Heart and Sole preorder?

(That's right, NT...Heart and Sole is doing preorders for the Fear V's...knock yourselves out)

Good luck...hope you don't get refunded, if it's not already soled out...

...see what I did there? "Soled out" instead of "sold out"...boom!

Where is this info coming from that they V's are more limited? If the V's are so limited why are they literally all over early? U see early 5's as much as you see early 4's. I haven't seen one 3 for early sale. Just because a few stores aren't getting them, doesn't mean they are more limited. They could just as easily allocate more stock of one model to a different store. Why would they produce less 5's when it's clearly the fan favorite and nicest shoe in the pack? Unless it's solid legitimate info from a reliable source, I don't believe anything I hear and I trust my own instincts. People are so quick to believe anything they hear.

I payed for an RSVP for the V's, but honestly the more I see the 3's the more I want them. I just wish the orange was red. Considering buying another RSVP for those, a little late now tho.

My favorite is when people answer their own question.

Tell me about the last time Jordan Brand gave even a half of a ufck about what the fan favorite is? When they put the 3m on the bred XIII's? Or when the put the bred XI's in the special box? Or maybe how they've been reducing the size of the tounge of the V's for years?

Also, the fact that the V isn't being sold through any online retailers except Finishline is about as telling as it gets.

Distrubution of the III and IV's are similar...distribution for the V is completely different.

Oh, and one more thing, no legitimate source will ever give production or shipment numbers...BIIIGG no-no for Nike. You get punished for that more than you do for selling over box.

Peace.

I didn't, I'm at work and doing all this so really busy not paying attention, good looks thanks.

Not necessarily fake...that was the sample version. that pic can be a pic of the sample with some photoshopping to make the green glow seem as if it's actually glowing.

Not necessarily fake...that was the sample version. that pic can be a pic of the sample with some photoshopping to make the green glow seem as if it's actually glowing.
I changed the avatar, it was something else. Just thru up a quick pic I found on the net.

I'm pretty sure the majority of the FNL restocks were from them holding back stock. I doubt JB sent them more Concord XI. They have been the red headed step child of the retailers for a LONG time. I don't see that changing unless they improve their market share in areas outside of running. Nike Basketball and Nike Sportswear shows them no love. Their JB account has gotten better but still lags behind the Footlocker base companies in allotments and availability of highly desirable launch products. It's probably due, like you said, to the contracts Footlocker has with Nike, Inc. Sorry for the soapbox response, but I actually track the sneaker retailers in the stock market and read a lot of their earnings reports. It's pretty interesting to see the business side of things from the perspective of the manufacturers and the major retailers.

Looks like the V will be a tough purchase. Good luck to all trying to cop the pair(s) from the fear pack they want.

Na, it's not about market share...it's about the focus of the store...its core competances...FinishLine, as you stated, is a running store. They have branched out to include basketball shoes and apparel, but their core is running. The accounts that they hold with Nike follow suit. FinishLine gets running shoes that Footlocker does not. FootLocker gets basketball shoes that FinishLine does not.

If market share was truly the indicator, Finishline would receive more shoes than say Jimmy Jazz or Villa...but they don't. Jimmy Jazz/Villa etc are urban stores...FinishLine is a running store. If you can, try to have a convo with a Nike sales rep...that's how I learned all this stuff.

For anyone who lives near Eastchester NY or Westwood NJ, Sneaker Lounge will have a raffle for the Fear 5s. it goes on until this friday before 6pm

Just went to my Hoh checked out 5s. Got like a nasty worn leather appeal and black tongue definitely pops with the blue gum on sole. Very Durable though heavy shoe ... Gonna be a nice cop.See yall Friday night ... smh

Back
Top Bottom