Air Jordan "Fear" TRIPLE PACK III/IV/V

Yep, just checked my order and it was cancelled as well. I'm surprised they pulled something like that.
Has anyones orders from FNL shiped (either 3s or 4s)?

That whole dropping 35mins early thing still irks me so I wonder if they're planning on "redoing" it this weekend.

That whole dropping 35mins early thing still irks me so I wonder if they're planning on "redoing" it this weekend.
My 3's shipped my 4's got cancelled... They normally restock during the week not weekends.

That's unfortunate so many people's orders for 4's got cancelled, kinda weird too because I called Finishline locations around the country today and quite a few still had sizes here and there sitting in stores. Maybe they have something else planned.

my champs order shipped, and theynsaid it was backordered. fnl never said they had backorders

That's unfortunate so many people's orders for 4's got cancelled, kinda weird too because I called Finishline locations around the country today and quite a few still had sizes here and there sitting in stores. Maybe they have something else planned.
i called everywhere and they had no stocks. where u from?

just received my pair of IVs from NDC...
nthat.gif

Glad, I didn't cop the men IVs at FNL. Suck If you guys only cop at FNL. I have a feeling FNL will be restocking.

Last edited:
If the 4's restock (Canceled pairs re-release) at FNL, ill gladly try to swoop...im content on just having my 5's tho

Last edited:

I ordered 4s from FNL and they shipped. Won't be here until Friday ! Ordered 3s from NDC which should be here today!

I just saw it on shoepalace twitter. Some stores in SoCal/NV/AZ/NM/TX are getting late shipment.

Is there any NTer can help me out? All I need is Fear 4 sz9. :frown:

I thought I was done with job until the Bel air v or taxi 12's. Walked into jimmy jazz today 5 days after release and low and behold, the one pair left was my size 14. The guy says that they never get a size 14 and that this was a test pilot to see if they can move the big sizes. I told the manager I will buy just because we will be moving in the area within a year (I took a job in another city and went walking through the mall after work before my 1.5 hr ride back home). The manager was excited as I was. He said he always sell out 30 min after release and he thought he was going to get stuck with the 14. I told him to keep them coming and I will grab with no hesitation. He went to the back to show me weatherman foams in a size 13 but I told him I can't size down on foams, just certain J's can I get away with that. But, I got a new connect! Anyway, here is my pic. I didn't really want them, but with 20% off, a new connect, a limited release shoe and some different material jb used that I like, it was worth the $140View media item 557549

Was told by a NDC rep that the Fear V's will release this Friday. Not sure how much of this is true but wanted to give you guys a heads up.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom