Air Jordan "Fear" TRIPLE PACK III/IV/V

For those of you guys that own a pair of fear fives, do you think going down a half size would be to small??? I wear 9.5-10 and might buy a size 9

http://niketalk.com/content/type/
[GALLERY="media, 966054"][/GALLERY]

Wore my fear 3's for prob the 4th time and went to put them away and noticed this.
Not happy. Would take back to nike but prob wouldn't get a pair of fears as a replacement.[/quote]

Looks like you kicked the edge of something sharp

What's the sizing like on these 3's like? TTS? Thinking of pulling the trigger on these locally.

Last edited:
VMV is a notorious GM site from what i've heard...

Dead Giveaway?

Fear V's at $255 while powder blue 3's are at $350. L Oh L.

just got a pair of the 3s to complete the trio. they are very nice! big shout out to @kased for the love ticket! :nthat: nt can be really dope sometimes lol

Whats the going rate for ds fear 4s? And are there great GMs out there? What should i look for? 

Got a pair that might be coppin later today. Any help is appreciated.

Whats the going rate for ds fear 4s? And are there great GMs out there? What should i look for? 

I doubt I am the wrong guy to answer I walked into an Orlando outlet and picked up a pair for retail.  Surprised they weren't B grades.

I doubt I am the wrong guy to answer I walked into an Orlando outlet and picked up a pair for retail.  Surprised they weren't B grades.
sick.gif

This was recent? Nice come up.

Going rate now for DS fear 4s that i have seen is around $350 give or take

Back
Top Bottom