AIR JORDAN "GROWN" W/ PICS

THIS CASUAL SHOE IS DUE OUT IN THE FALL IF POSTED ALREADY MY BAD

jordan-grown-summer-2010-preview-07.jpg

jordan-grown-summer-2010-preview-06.jpg

jordan-grown-summer-2010-preview-03.jpg

jordan-grown-summer-2010-preview-02.jpg

jordan-grown-summer-2010-preview-05.jpg

jordan-grown-summer-2010-preview-01.jpg

They're pretty nice for casual shoes. I'll buy em just so I can have a casual shoe to wear.

They're pretty nice for casual shoes. I'll buy em just so I can have a casual shoe to wear.

they're ok.  could probably get two pair of vans for the price of these though.

hilarious name...but if you rock them right...they could be fire...then again thats every shoe

If these were really for the "Grown", why did they have to put the Wings Logo & Jumpman? I know it's a Jordan shoe, but when it comes to being "Grown" how do you expect to be taken serious with that on your shoes?!
I rather wear Vans & I hate Vans!
Smh..

If these were really for the "Grown", why did they have to put the Wings Logo & Jumpman? I know it's a Jordan shoe, but when it comes to being "Grown" how do you expect to be taken serious with that on your shoes?!
Smh..

Smh..

Since when is wearing sneakers not "grown"? I hate all these hybrid wannabe sneakers coming out. Who cares what you wear at any age? I hear about this "grown" look from people all the time. If I'm gonna wear a Jordan, you can bet all the damn money you have that it's gonna be an Air Jordan. F this "grown" look movement.

Those look like modified TOMS with a gum sole. Matter of fact send those things straight to a third world country and give em away like TOMS.

Smh..

These don't look good at all in my opinion. Then again I'm not a fan of vulcanized soles, so I'll let yall have these.

Back
Top Bottom