AIR JORDAN "GROWN" W/ PICS

These are dope, great casual shoe just for chilling and whatnot.

But the wing logo on the mid-sole and sole seems outta place, though.

Those look pretty good, I might pick up a pair as long as they don't come with a ridiculous price tage

Originally Posted by blacklion23

Originally Posted by KingOfEastNC

The placement of the pendant on the midsole ruins it.

I think it was JB's conscious decision to differentiate their shoe from the recent trend/influx of
white-midsole casual shoes.

Hey... it's nothing a razor can't do to detach it. 

I'd keep it on so peeps know what time it is... cuz those black ones are dangerous.

i'd rock w/o the stupid wings logo on the medial side messed it all up, a small emobrodiered discreet jumpman logo somewhere on the upper back would've been fitting

sick.gif
Most likely Not!-ponyboy

Not feeling these kicks at all its an automatic fail just like the lil chuck taylor wanna be jordans

It has potential, but here are things that come to mind.

- wish they had remove the wing logo from the midsole, give it a clean look
or move the logo and place it at the heel, ie like vans and chucks
- lastly I'm curious on how much these are going for

Originally Posted by MrYoungMoney

If these were really for the "Grown", why did they have to put the Wings Logo & Jumpman? I know it's a Jordan shoe, but when it comes to being "Grown" how do you expect to be taken serious with that on your shoes?!
I rather wear Vans & I hate Vans!
Smh..
Triple post.....killyourself haha. j.k. Idk about these shoes...I agree with everyone else when they say they don't like the place ment of the logo....maybe if it were on the BACK on the sole, like were most vans have their logo, but RIGHT there on the side? idk...looks pretty advertise-#!$

Back
Top Bottom