Air Jordan Holiday 2010 AJ1 Anodized, AJ13, AJF10, etc (via sneakernews.com)

Flint Grey XIII's for me, but I might consider getting those Wheat or Black Winterized 6 rings or the Wht/Blk Spiz'ike boots. I haven't worn boots in about 4 or 5 years, but those would be perfect. 
And I'm relieved everybody is now starting to realize those GS XIII's are not supposed to be the Playoffs, because it was irritating seeing everyone wrong and saying the same thing.

Originally Posted by amiina

What is it with you guys complaining about the playoff 13's? Do you even take the time to read the thread? Those are not the OG playoffs, they are a GS release, look at the scanned image proving just that. The OG All-star 13's are scheduled to drop late february 2011.
EXACTLY PPL ARE PISSING ME OFF STEADY COMIN IN THIS THREAD TALKIN ABOUT 
sick.gif
 THE PLAYOFFS AND STUFF IF YOU READ U WOULD KNOW THOSE ARE GS 13s

What is it with you guys complaining about the playoff 13's? Do you even take the time to read the thread? Those are not the OG playoffs, they are a GS release, look at the scanned image proving just that. The OG All-star 13's are scheduled to drop late february 2011.
sick.gif

im relieved that those are not the playoff 13s......hoping for the real thing come spring 2011

on the other hand those are not as bad if they do release as jsut another retro cw. might cop a pair if it was mens size.

im relieved that those are not the playoff 13s......hoping for the real thing come spring 2011

on the other hand those are not as bad if they do release as jsut another retro cw. might cop a pair if it was mens size.

Originally Posted by Antalonboubmpo

sick.gif

GS or not they're still wack famalam
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Antalonboubmpo

sick.gif

GS or not they're still wack famalam
smh.gif

Originally Posted by ijapino

I can't/won't even consider those black/white XIII's ("PLAYOFFS") the same shoe. To me, it's a totally new colorway that should be classified as a Retro + colorway and not an OG....
QFT JB ruined a great shoe. oh well its not news anymore

I can't/won't even consider those black/white XIII's ("PLAYOFFS") the same shoe. To me, it's a totally new colorway that should be classified as a Retro + colorway and not an OG....
QFT JB ruined a great shoe. oh well its not news anymore

For real, the red is way off, plus there is no yellow circle around the jumpman on the tounge...

For real, the red is way off, plus there is no yellow circle around the jumpman on the tounge...

Originally Posted by RockwellFontana

i dont even thnk ppl read otherppls post b4 postin. thats not the same shoe. those R NOT the playoffs

Originally Posted by RockwellFontana

i dont even thnk ppl read otherppls post b4 postin. thats not the same shoe. those R NOT the playoffs

Back
Top Bottom