Air Jordan II “Chicago” December 30th 2022

This guy stroking Jordan Brand. Pathetic.

That‘s why I respect weartesters(Chris). He calls out Jordan Brand when they aren’t living up to their past, like the Air Jordan 13 and the pathetic way they construct them with the 💩 leather and when shapes are off. He’s not sucking them off like this guy just because they included his initials which no one will know or care about. It’s about doing the shoe JUSTICE, including construction AND quality. For Christ’s sake, they were made in Italy with Italian leather. This company makes so much money, we should be getting what we used to, including the Italian leather, but people will make their excuses.

That guy is just a cheerleader for Jordan Brand. He’s useless.
It remains unclear to me just exactly what he contributed to this project that Nike couldn’t have figured out for itself. What, he pointed out all the things that have been wrong that we all could’ve done? Like Nike/JB can’t just look at an OG themselves LOL
And they got scans of his friend’s booklet. I mean, I’d think that was cool, too, if it was me. But other than that, I don’t get what these guys actually contributed other than saying to make the II “right” again on social media. I guess I should’ve been doing the same thing for the III for the past few years, maybe Nike would be thanking me, too :lol:

It remains unclear to me just exactly what he contributed to this project that Nike couldn’t have figured out for itself. What, he pointed out all the things that have been wrong that we all could’ve done? Like Nike/JB can’t just look at an OG themselves LOL
And they got scans of his friend’s booklet. I mean, I’d think that was cool, too, if it was me. But other than that, I don’t get what these guys actually contributed other than saying to make the II “right” again on social media. I guess I should’ve been doing the same thing for the III for the past few years, maybe Nike would be thanking me, too :lol:
Exactly. What do you need two schmoes for when the lead designers were still alive for the longest time, not to mention there are still OG’s available at the company to dissect and figure out every little detail you needed to find out about the project. How do you think these guys on social media make better handmade 1’s than the company itself. It’s not rocket science. Hell, you could’ve done the same thing with the XI IE and you’d be hailed as a Jordan savant. Even I have my original booklet from my 1985 Chicago 1. I may even still have my 3 pamphlet. I’d have to really look though. But to need these guys for the ‘22 retro is completely laughable. The people working in the Jordan Brand division must be green if they can’t figure it out themselves how to release a retro close to the original. It’s not brain surgery.

Exactly. What do you need two schmoes for when the lead designers were still alive for the longest time, not to mention there are still OG’s available at the company to dissect and figure out every little detail you needed to find out about the project. How do you think these guys on social media make better handmade 1’s than the company itself. It’s not rocket science. Hell, you could’ve done the same thing with the XI IE and you’d be hailed as a Jordan savant. Even I have my original booklet from my 1985 Chicago 1. I may even still have my 3 pamphlet. I’d have to really look though. But to need these guys for the ‘22 retro is completely laughable. The people working in the Jordan Brand division must be green if they can’t figure it out themselves how to release a retro close to the original. It’s not brain surgery.
You Ever Wanna Part Ways With That ‘85 Card By Chance? :nerd:

This guy stroking Jordan Brand. Pathetic.

That‘s why I respect weartesters(Chris). He calls out Jordan Brand when they aren’t living up to their past, like the Air Jordan 13 and the pathetic way they construct them with the 💩 leather and when shapes are off. He’s not sucking them off like this guy just because they included his initials which no one will know or care about. It’s about doing the shoe JUSTICE, including construction AND quality. For Christ’s sake, they were made in Italy with Italian leather. This company makes so much money, we should be getting what we used to, including the Italian leather, but people will make their excuses.

You really need a hobby that causes you less stress. Hating on someone because they aren't as bitter and angry as you is new levels.

He's no different than MJO23DAN MJO23DAN who campaigned and championed the Air Ship, his thing has been the II.

If you hate everything so much, go buy New Balance, Adidas, Puma, Asics....

Oh man, I'm taking cover just in case..
image.png

and yet he’s laughing, liking and 💯 the rant posts.

Doesn't matter, some of you act like Dallas Cowboys fans over sneakers, when it's not that serious.

Saying Nike should make a leather sneaker in Italy, and then when they drop it for $500 with 5,000 pairs, yep, nobody would complain then. Some of you guys are so used to complaining, it becomes second nature. You don't like it, don't buy it.

Dudes happy to get a simile of his favorite sneaker and he shouldn't be?

If you aren't happy about sneakers, you're in the wrong hobby...bottom line

Doesn't matter, some of you act like Dallas Cowboys fans over sneakers, when it's not that serious.

Saying Nike should make a leather sneaker in Italy, and then when they drop it for $500 with 5,000 pairs, yep, nobody would complain then. Some of you guys are so used to complaining, it becomes second nature. You don't like it, don't buy it.

Dudes happy to get a simile of his favorite sneaker and he shouldn't be?

If you aren't happy about sneakers, you're in the wrong hobby...bottom line
I wasn’t saying or responding as a slight at you. More the irony of him doing so and kind of making him look like a hypocrite.

You really need a hobby that causes you less stress. Hating on someone because they aren't as bitter and angry as you is new levels.

He's no different than MJO23DAN MJO23DAN who campaigned and championed the Air Ship, his thing has been the II.

If you hate everything so much, go buy New Balance, Adidas, Puma, Asics....
This hobby causes me no stress. Also, not angry or bitter either. I can express how I feel about a guy when they are just a wannabe, phony, and just a cheerleader for Jordan Brand wanting free products and slurps them up for even products that aren’t that accurate. Why does it bother you so much to respond? Just block me, I don’t give a 💩

Don‘t even compare MJO23DAN MJO23DAN to that guy. He was compaigning for a shoe which Nike swept under the rug. They lied about the Air Jordan 1 being the banned shoe which it was the Air Ship. He was campaigning for history and true accuracy, which I respect. Some of us want truth and accuracy, not lies. The Air Ship is just as important to the early days of Nike as any other early shoe. A lot of people wouldn‘t even know the truth if he didn’t bring it to the forefront. He wanted that shoe to get it‘s due and as a credit to him it happened. Much respect there.

And as for me hating everything, that’s simply not true if you’ve read my posts over the years. I just credited JB for the Georgetown 6s they just released...so go kick rocks, I see you’re another liar.

So you’re saying a company that made this happen in it‘s early years when the company wasn’t worth as much couldn’t do it NOW when they are worth billions of dollars and charge $300 for a Balvin 2. :lol:

Ok, bud. 👌

and yet he’s laughing, liking and 💯 the rant posts.
Whether he likes what I say or doesn’t, it doesn’t really matter. All I know is he appreciates the history and accuracy of Jordan products when they do get things right. He may not get as pissed as me over things, but you know damn well he appreciates accuracy and as close to the originals as possible. He would be more of an asset to Jordan Brand than some of these other guys.

The funny thing is people get mad at people like me for complaining about the way certain shoes come out, but then when Jordan Brand hears the complaints, makes corrections and brings out a better retro, they realize that the past retro like the last Black Cement 3 just isn’t as good as the current Fire Red 3’s. Oh, then they are so happy they are getting a better retro. It’s amusing.

Also, I hear the same thing, if you don’t like it, then don’t buy it. Many times I don’t. That’s why I switched to Nike basketball for a long time when JB quality was 💩…and current 13s I won’t buy anymore because of the same thing. So, I invite anyone to block me at any time, but I won’t stop complaining or pushing for better products from Nike and JB. You know damn well things get back to them. 👈

Last edited:
Appreciate it spoonmanofthehour spoonmanofthehour . I’d air out what that phony and his group do and talk about behind the scenes but I don’t really care anymore. Past is the past and I’ve moved on. People who **** with me know the real.

Also, how the **** do you do an AJ 2 comparison, say it’s the closest thing the brand has come to the original, and you don’t even own the original?

Back
Top Bottom