Air Jordan II “Chicago” December 30th 2022

Irrelevant of my point.

Nobody is buying retro Air Jordans because of how they physically feel, and that's a fact. :lol:

My point is why make something MORE uncomfortable? Nobody can see what damn airsole is encapsulated, so why mess with that just to make them "closer to OG specs" when not a single person had a problem with it. At the end of the day, they're still shoes and they should provide at least some degree of comfort. It wasn't broke, so why "fix" it?

My point is why make something MORE uncomfortable? Nobody can see what damn airsole is encapsulated, so why mess with that just to make them "closer to OG specs" when not a single person had a problem with it. At the end of the day, they're still shoes and they should provide at least some degree of comfort. It wasn't broke, so why "fix" it?
Not to mention that when most people talk about “OG specs,” we’re almost always talking about looks and materials. Like you say, I don’t recall anyone ever asking for a cushioning downgrade in the rare shoes Nike/JB actually UPGRADED for once. 🤣

Screenshot_20221129_222632_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20221129_222751_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20221129_222148_Instagram.jpg

I think Im gonna go for these since I no longer own a pair of 2s. I had the Q54s in my TTS 10.5, but I had the Just Wing Its in an 11, which were super comfy. Q54s would make my feet hurt with extended wear. Trying to decide if I should go TTS or .5 up.
Well if the 11 was comfy for you then I would say go with that size. I always found 2's to fit tts to me though. Could be different with this remastered retro though since the shape is closer to the og's unlike previous releases.

Yeah...leather looks like plastic, and toe shape is, well, not attractive. I don't get the appeal. Aside from reimagining to get the OG shape of various models recently, now JB needs to step up their game with quality materials, particularly with the 2s and 3s.

I have a feeling this release will be similar to the FR3s mainly due to the fact that they release after Christmas & money is tight for many
You would think. But bots been going crazy the last few releases. Probably plenty that have missed out recently and will settle for these. No settle for me, need these more than any other JB release this year.

Back
Top Bottom