What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
besides 1s, but og since the remaster era started has been limited? I ain't worried one iota

Exactly what i'm saying. DJ Folk was saying the Royals were gonna be in less quantity then all the other remastered 1s, but that turned out to be false.
yup, matter of fact, everything starting from this year on was supposed to be lower. It was the opposite. Dudes listening to other dudes actin like they been pillow talkin wit JB but they just hear rumors themselves

Hypebeast, the shoe never ever was a limited release ever buddy.
Being limited only satisfies hypebeasts who need to feel special
Not at all. I hope homie is wrong. Nike is cutting back and according to the person who tweeted it, limiting production is inevitable
Unless all sneakerheads are hypebeasts...people bought Jordans(or I did personally) because it was a very sought after shoe not too many people were interested in.

Now it's pretty much been bastardized to the mainstream market as most of those same people went on to different brands.

I gave my stepson my soleswapped 2001 black cement 3s last night. Cant wait for these to drop again 8)

When though?  They've been saying that Jordans are going to be more and more limited for years now.

Im not sure who is saying that but JB eliminated the mystique of their brand by making everything readily accessible to the masses. Initially they made shoes people actually wanted (white cement IV's, black metallic V's, etc.) and made them pretty good but now they are producing a lot of waste that no one cares about as well as making them with lower quality. That's a bad combo. Look at how many jordans are now on sale. Having competitive brands is great for people and hopefully this wakes Nike up.

Unless all sneakerheads are hypebeasts...people bought Jordans(or I did personally) because it was a very sought after shoe not too many people were interested in.

Now it's pretty much been bastardized to the mainstream market as most of those same people went on to different brands.
Good for you, I appreciate Jordan's intrinsic value, so whether or not they're popular will never interest me. that will have you jumping from ship to ship just to feel like you're one upping others. I'm a lot more selfish than that, and only focus on what I like

Last edited:
Im not sure who is saying that but JB eliminated the mystique of their brand by making everything readily accessible to the masses. Initially they made shoes people actually wanted (white cement IV's, black metallic V's, etc.) and made them pretty good but now they are producing a lot of waste that no one cares about as well as making them with lower quality. That's a bad combo. Look at how many jordans are now on sale. Having competitive brands is great for people and hopefully this wakes Nike up.
JB made a comment on it before, well before the remastered series became a thing. Want to say around 2011/2012 that retros will become more limited to find.

I think they'll draw back the retro line and let the other streams of revenue carry the brand until then. 

not too many people were interested in jordans? haha
It was a niche market from what I know until the 09 Space Jam release.  I didn't know about some sites until people told me about them, but if you wanted to find shoes, they were there to be had.  Buying used shoes wasn't even frowned upon then.

i just ordered some 2011's im waiting on. want to rock them for a while before everybody is get another pair or two next year plus cant have too many black cements.

i think they tried to take resellers money and just produce more but now people are less hungry for them so they might scale back.

Last edited:
Just un-dsed my 2011 pair after beating the hell out of my first pair. 

Anyone know how I can un-yellow the toe cap? My beaters keep turning yellow it so annoying. Its weird because my 2011 White cements the toe caps didnt yellow. What gives?

When people un DS pairs right before another version drops, is it just to show off to others before more have them?

When people un DS pairs right before another version drops, is it just to show off to others before more have them?
. I been guilty of that at times. But it's not because I am trying to impress. When the new version of a retro releases it creates my own little hype, which makes it easier to wear that unworn pair knowing the newest model is on it's way. The Chicago x is a favorite of mine, kept it ds until the 45 Chicago's dropped. Then it became easy to wear them, because I have another pair on ice. Anyway I get what you're saying, but some find it easier to start wearing that pair when they know another is coming.

Sneakerblogs trying to creat hype lol
Wrong thread
eyes.gif

Yeah, this is one shoe you dont make limited. A ton of people want it, and a ton will buy it. Just like Black/Red 13s and Flint 13s, they will sell fast at large quantities. Some shoes just do that. If they are going to make stuff limited, make it those wack colorways, that way it creates an artificial want in hypebeast and they fight eachother for those.

I think you might be giving 13s too much credit. Those shoes are gonna sit, watch.

Are any other the rumored 3s confirmed for this year or the foreseeable future?

I think you might be giving 13s too much credit. Those shoes are gonna sit, watch.

I meant here in Houston. OG highs go pretty fast. Im pretty sure, Black/Red 13s will not sit here in Houston. Hell, this colorway, especially with the reflective back, will not sit in most places. I could be wrong, but it is a coveted shoe and I think it will always be.

Back
Top Bottom