What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
Nice! Unfortunately they won't last that long; especially the one wrapped in plastic...it'll dry rot and crumble faster than the others. Hopefully the others your wearing in rotation; then you'll have the best chance of them lasting 10 or 15 years if all goes well.

That's the plan. I have 3 pairs on rotation and 2 pairs DS.

I waited 20 years for these to re-release, my 2001 pairs werent wearable anymore.

Resell is dumb af right now. Wanted a double up but not being made a fool of! Worn my pair 20 odd times and they still look fresh anyway

OG 1988 fit

4872C74B-C1CB-42ED-8409-6D3712AF430E.jpeg

Can I get a quick LC?
Definitely legit. Also when buying previously owned 3’s the best way to tell how fresh they are is by the outsole. Yes the stars up front but more importantly I noticed the flat stars on the heel will wear out first so these look lightly worn

I better grab another pair of Infrared 6 if that's the case. I still have 3 pairs of these from 2018 but I want another of the Black/Infrared 6 since these will get re-released before those do...

:lol: it’s bananas. Not surprising though. That documentary, nostalgia, and people gettin’ money now....
I thought I was tripping when I saw the prices I could’ve sworn the BC 3’a were still 260-280ish it seems like all the retros shot up in prices I wanted to double up in the BC 3s but with the way these prices are it’s unlikely

I thought I was tripping when I saw the prices I could’ve sworn the BC 3’a were still 260-280ish it seems like all the retros shot up in prices I wanted to double up in the BC 3s but with the way these prices are it’s unlikely

Let the hype die down. You’ll cop out. Don’t pay a price you not cool with.

OG Cement 3's and 4's with Nike Air wasn't going to stay at $280 /$300

2011 & 2012 retros :sick: was selling around $400 at a point :lol:

get fire red on discount and make them black

OG Cement 3's and 4's with Nike Air wasn't going to stay at $280 /$300

2011 & 2012 retros :sick: was selling around $400 at a point :lol:
I mean yea I know that but I didn’t think they were going to shoot up that fast, the bred 4s were hovering around 260-290 for a while before the documentary usually GRS take a while to go up like even those unc 3s shot uo just because of that documentary

I mean yea I know that but I didn’t think they were going to shoot up that fast, the bred 4s were hovering around 260-290 for a while before the documentary usually GRS take a while to go up like even those unc 3s shot uo just because of that documentary
precisley why I tripled up on the WC4, BC3, and Bred 4 at retail price. Now I'm sitting on like $3600 just with those 9 pairs with the way prices are going up LOL

precisley why I tripled up on the WC4, BC3, and Bred 4 at retail price. Now I'm sitting on like $3600 just with those 9 pairs with the way prices are going up LOL

If you're in it for the money, you really should sell soon; it's not going to go much higher and will ultimately fall.

Back
Top Bottom