Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
28430434_504999859894417_1817191901204316160_n.jpg
people just go way overboard smh ... there just sneakers man lol

Seeing that I haven't watched the NBA since Jordan was on the Wizards, do guys in the NBA actually wear this latest Jordan 3 release on the court? Seems like they became more of a lifestyle shoe.

Seeing that I haven't watched the NBA since Jordan was on the Wizards, do guys in the NBA actually wear this latest Jordan 3 release on the court? Seems like they became more of a lifestyle shoe.

Saw a player in the tb3 a few weeks back

There are 177 pairs of 2018 bc3s for sale on stockx for $250 or less in various sizes. This includes 40 pairs of size 8, 32 pairs of size 10, and 29 pairs of size 8.5 that are all being sold at an ask price of $250 or less. Those three sizes make up 101 of the 177 being sold in that price range. After stockx fees, people who sell for $250 are getting $218.75 which is retail plus tax price in CA. Anyone selling under that is losing money. Anyone who missed out on these can easily get a pair for max $30 over retail on stockx at the risk of getting a pair that someone didn't want for some reason.

I bought a pair on stockx for $232. I was hoping to get the Royals because i want to complete the trifecta, or the bredtoes because they’re dope. But I realized that I’m not a high schooler anymore and spending a bunch to complete some Trifecta is kinda silly for me to do.

I hope my pair isn’t one of the throw aways with bad quality. But then again, my stockx alternate motorsport 4s has one foot with butter leather, and the other is stiff.

I returned a Size 13 at Nike Boston, it was the pair i copped on release date, but shoe was too bulky and didn't feel like i needed to double up.
my teammate on my volleyball team ooped me a 12 online so I still got my one pair.

I returned a Size 13 at Nike Boston, it was the pair i copped on release date, but shoe was too bulky and didn't feel like i needed to double up.
my teammate on my volleyball team ooped me a 12 online so I still got my one pair.
That a PC Friars jersey in your avatar? Can't be w the gold.. but just watched them get the W earlier.

That a PC Friars jersey in your avatar? Can't be w the gold.. but just watched them get the W earlier.
yeah man graduated 2014 from there, they were throwbacks used against St Johns last season and got a custom job in china (it's fugazi) on them through a buddy. they didnt' sell em in stores.

Back
Top Bottom