Air Jordan III Retro - Varsity Red/Cement Grey/Black-Varsity Red (All Star 2020)

Chi pair is up on the FTL app
But I have no points for HS....
Yea, but you were smart to burn all you points on the 85's. If you don't get the Chi 3's, you'll still have the regular ones. I'm bout to do the same. Couldn't decide whether to go all in on the 85 or split. Either way, I know I'll be catching alot of major L's this allstar weekend smh. I had higher hopes when news broke it would be here. Not what I imagined with all this flx stuff.

Yeah no way I’m gonna head out to the stores and buy $400 worth of stuff to get full HS for all these releases coming up
I’ll enter all these raffles and hope for the best
But it looks like every single FTL store is getting them
How many pairs each store has who knows

Sold my pair to a buddy since the QC let these fly with some wicked glue stains.
Hope I can get my hands on them again.

Yeah no way I’m gonna head out to the stores and buy $400 worth of stuff to get full HS for all these releases coming up
People are missing out even with the head starts so what’s the purpose

I wanna try at champs and ftl but does that mean i gotta add points for each store separately?

tenor.gif

No kidding. You know there's alot of pairs when you see Lincolnwood Mall up there lol. Thats malls dead & the store is the size of a broom closet.

No kidding. You know there's alot of pairs when you see Lincolnwood Mall up there lol. Thats malls dead & the store is the size of a broom closet.
Never been to Lincolnwood but I know the old orchard one is small asf
They both probably only got like 10-12 pairs
yeah old orchard FTL is even smaller than lincolnwood. it looks like they're trying to breathe some life into lincolnwood mall though cause they got some new stores and furniture/decor

Would it be possible for any of the ch town fam to assist me with one if they're flooded

I was gonna try on the app but i just realized it's a tuesday when they drop

Not gonna be able to make it up there that day

Was trying to get one of each but i'm fine with 2 regular ones
1581020322630.png

No those two are link together
The homie just checked and you have to add points at each store you wanna try at

Last edited:
Never been to Lincolnwood but I know the old orchard one is small asf
They both probably only got like 10-12 pairs

Yeah this new HS is a scam
Oh buy stuff for points for full HS but if you strikeout you lose all the points and have to get more
What kind of BS is that
I was just @ the old orchard ftl the other day. Bought a $15 champion shirt. I used to work there @ Mrs. Fields when I was 15. The manager of the ftl used to trade me swag (hats & shirts) for tins of cookies (him & his wife were stoners lol). I miss the 90's. Your not lying tho, that store has got to be the smallest one of all.

As far as flx goes, I hope alot of these complaints are heard & they try to improve on this system. Probably unlikely, seems like they have a clear agenda, but we'll see. What bothers me the most is that they decided to drop it before allstar weekend. And notice how nothing really good had dropped since playoff 11's? So ppl got money saved up for this & we never even got to test the system to get an idea of how it works. Smh.

yeah old orchard FTL is even smaller than lincolnwood. it looks like they're trying to breathe some life into lincolnwood mall though cause they got some new stores and furniture/decor
Did they take down the Finish Line @ Lincolnwood? I think it's a JD Sports now. The other day I called to see what time fnl closes & dude said its a wrap.

Did they take down the Finish Line @ Lincolnwood? I think it's a JD Sports now. The other day I called to see what time fnl closes & dude said its a wrap.
yeah, it was still physically there as of last week but the gate was down during store hours. I was pissed because i went to make a return and JD (upstairs) wouldn't take it either.

Would it be possible for any of the ch town fam to assist me with one if they're flooded

I was gonna try on the app but i just realized it's a tuesday when they drop

Not gonna be able to make it up there that day

Was trying to get one of each but i'm fine with 2 regular ones
1581020322630.png

The homie just checked and you have to add points at each store you wanna try at
you just need someone to pick up? can grab if theres leftovers or if you wanna try name change jig

That weird that almost all the FTL got them. I hope it's TRUE and I can scoop up after work. I never done this HS ish.

I have no idea what the new procedure is gonna be for those that confirm and not pickup
I wonder how stores are gonna handle unclaimed pairs

I read some where that on the app it also lists your birthday. I don’t know if they’ll enforce that to match your app and drivers license/iD.

This will be the first week with FLX and we will find out soon enough.

I’m kinda torn wether if I should get these on the 15th or wait till after, too many shoes I want to get and I feel that these red 3s will be available for awhile

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom