Air Jordan III True Blue's releasing June 2011?

One pair for me to rock with this.

Plaid_Cub_original.png

for my NY people what time you going to store to buy? 
laugh.gif
would hate to know 6am is too late, cause I refuse to wait in a line

for my NY people what time you going to store to buy? 
laugh.gif
would hate to know 6am is too late, cause I refuse to wait in a line

Eastbay is doing that 20% off of gift cards for those of you not wanting to cop for retail.

2 pair for 240 ain't bad at all, that's what i plan on doing. It would be funny if eastbay crashed on a brotha tho.
laugh.gif

Eastbay is doing that 20% off of gift cards for those of you not wanting to cop for retail.

2 pair for 240 ain't bad at all, that's what i plan on doing. It would be funny if eastbay crashed on a brotha tho.
laugh.gif

The eastbay giftcard idea isn't a bad idea. Just don't wanna deal with the timer. Last 3-4 releases I get the 30-40 minute wait. It would be worth the wait if your size is still available after the timer goes down. They usually don't crash unless it's the 11's.

The eastbay giftcard idea isn't a bad idea. Just don't wanna deal with the timer. Last 3-4 releases I get the 30-40 minute wait. It would be worth the wait if your size is still available after the timer goes down. They usually don't crash unless it's the 11's.

Originally Posted by youngmoney704

Phone orders would work better I think

Originally Posted by youngmoney704

Phone orders would work better I think

sole crackin on these is almost inevitable... so we dont even need to go there.... m debating on scooping another pair or not... these are way 2 fresh.....
09's....

sole crackin on these is almost inevitable... so we dont even need to go there.... m debating on scooping another pair or not... these are way 2 fresh.....
09's....

Sold a pair of banned 1's to equal 2 pairs of these.
EDIT: Just realized that my tags expired on my truck
30t6p3b.gif
$109 to the DMV

Back
Top Bottom