Air Jordan III True Blue's releasing June 2011?

It was shipped single boxed. The top wasn't closed all the way. There is a half inch gap being held together by clear tape. I was told it would be dbl boxed. Eastbay lied.

It was shipped single boxed. The top wasn't closed all the way. There is a half inch gap being held together by clear tape. I was told it would be dbl boxed. Eastbay lied.

just grabbed a pair of size thirteens from the Shoe Palace in Carlsbad Ca, shout out to the staff there, theyre all kinds of cool and always helpful.

just grabbed a pair of size thirteens from the Shoe Palace in Carlsbad Ca, shout out to the staff there, theyre all kinds of cool and always helpful.

Never had problems with eastbay ever, but these dudes just did the same thing to me too, sent me a pair of 13's instead of my 10.5 really man? wth?

Never had problems with eastbay ever, but these dudes just did the same thing to me too, sent me a pair of 13's instead of my 10.5 really man? wth?

Originally Posted by Philosophre

I'm confused... What is being held together by tape? a cardboard box that they shipped the shoes in?  

edit:  if ^^^ That's the case they DID double box your shoes... 

I'm confused... What is being held together by tape? a cardboard box that they shipped the shoes in?  

edit:  if ^^^ That's the case they DID double box your shoes... 

How disappointing eastbay. My shoes came today and it isn't dbl boxed as promised. It isn't even fully closed. I can see through the clear tape on top and see the shoe box. Almost afraid to open it to see all the dents. then again I didn't buy these for the shoebox but for the shoes.

I don't think you understand what double boxed means....

How disappointing eastbay. My shoes came today and it isn't dbl boxed as promised. It isn't even fully closed. I can see through the clear tape on top and see the shoe box. Almost afraid to open it to see all the dents. then again I didn't buy these for the shoebox but for the shoes.

I don't think you understand what double boxed means....

Originally Posted by kurva375

Is that the store that had people skip everyone at the Banned 1 Release?

Originally Posted by kurva375

Is that the store that had people skip everyone at the Banned 1 Release?

Originally Posted by Definition Of Dopeness

Same exact thing happened to me.  Got a 13 instead of a 10.5.  Really disappointed with this, especially with the amount of business I have done with them over the past few years.  I would expect something like this to happen to me with someone like Finishline (happened on the cool grey release), but not Eastbay.  The damn box didn't even have an invoice in it.

The only thing I could get out of a supervisor was to either return them for a refund, or keep them and they would give me a $20 gift card.
tired.gif

Same exact thing happened to me.  Got a 13 instead of a 10.5.  Really disappointed with this, especially with the amount of business I have done with them over the past few years.  I would expect something like this to happen to me with someone like Finishline (happened on the cool grey release), but not Eastbay.  The damn box didn't even have an invoice in it.

The only thing I could get out of a supervisor was to either return them for a refund, or keep them and they would give me a $20 gift card.
tired.gif

^^^ these are the reasons I always go with NDC. They ship for free when you're a member. Ship double boxed in a box big enough to hold two pairs and throw in bubble bags for protection.

Originally Posted by Heelacious

tired.gif
WHAT?!? a punk 20 dollar gift card doesn't make up for the fact that they are 2 and a half sizes too large eff that that guy must have either not had any other sizes to offer you, was a !*%*%@+$! about it, or you didnt act GHETTO enough
laugh.gif
(not abdicating acting ignorant to get what you want in life) #justsayin

Originally Posted by Heelacious

tired.gif
WHAT?!? a punk 20 dollar gift card doesn't make up for the fact that they are 2 and a half sizes too large eff that that guy must have either not had any other sizes to offer you, was a !*%*%@+$! about it, or you didnt act GHETTO enough
laugh.gif
(not abdicating acting ignorant to get what you want in life) #justsayin

^^^ these are the reasons I always go with NDC. They ship for free when you're a member. Ship double boxed in a box big enough to hold two pairs and throw in bubble bags for protection.

^ She said they had stock left in 13 and 15.  Maybe if I needed to walk on water, I could pick up those 15s, but I don't see the need for that anytime soon 
laugh.gif

^ She said they had stock left in 13 and 15.  Maybe if I needed to walk on water, I could pick up those 15s, but I don't see the need for that anytime soon 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CelticsFan9783

I used to use NDC too, but if you seen the pair of playoff XIII they sent me, you would understand why I only use Eastbay now (up until today that is).  Looked like someone tried on the left shoe and ran over the front of it with a forklift.

Originally Posted by CelticsFan9783

I used to use NDC too, but if you seen the pair of playoff XIII they sent me, you would understand why I only use Eastbay now (up until today that is).  Looked like someone tried on the left shoe and ran over the front of it with a forklift.

just got back from gmall foot locker and exchanged my pair of true blues for another pair. i believe they said they had two pairs of sz. 11 if anyone is still looking.

just got back from gmall foot locker and exchanged my pair of true blues for another pair. i believe they said they had two pairs of sz. 11 if anyone is still looking.

Back
Top Bottom