Air Jordan III True Blue's releasing June 2011?

I was scared to get my pair after reading some of the posts in here, but IMO the quality on the shoes was really good. Also I feel like these shoes are true to size, but I may be in the minority on that thought

I was scared to get my pair after reading some of the posts in here, but IMO the quality on the shoes was really good. Also I feel like these shoes are true to size, but I may be in the minority on that thought

Originally Posted by rareair45

Originally Posted by kurva375

just grabbed a pair of size thirteens from the Shoe Palace in Carlsbad Ca, shout out to the staff there, theyre all kinds of cool and always helpful.

Is that the store that had people skip everyone at the Banned 1 Release?

No, the store that SP dude is the manager is Hilltop Mall in Richmond, CA. Boycott anyone???

Originally Posted by rareair45

Originally Posted by kurva375

just grabbed a pair of size thirteens from the Shoe Palace in Carlsbad Ca, shout out to the staff there, theyre all kinds of cool and always helpful.

Is that the store that had people skip everyone at the Banned 1 Release?

No, the store that SP dude is the manager is Hilltop Mall in Richmond, CA. Boycott anyone???

Originally Posted by Philosophre

How disappointing eastbay. My shoes came today and it isn't dbl boxed as promised. It isn't even fully closed. I can see through the clear tape on top and see the shoe box. Almost afraid to open it to see all the dents. then again I didn't buy these for the shoebox but for the shoes.

It was shipped single boxed. The top wasn't closed all the way. There is a half inch gap being held together by clear tape. I was told it would be dbl boxed. Eastbay lied.
I am sorry to hear you are not satisfied with the packaging for your True Blue's.  I hope your shoes are okay.  If your shoes or the box is damaged, please send us a private message with your customer information and some pictures so we can further assist you.

As for the double boxing issue, we ship the shoe with their box in another box.  We apologize if you understood this differently.

Originally Posted by Definition Of Dopeness

Never had problems with eastbay ever, but these dudes just did the same thing to me too, sent me a pair of 13's instead of my 10.5 really man? wth?
Originally Posted by Heelacious

Same exact thing happened to me.  Got a 13 instead of a 10.5.  Really disappointed with this, especially with the amount of business I have done with them over the past few years.  I would expect something like this to happen to me with someone like Finishline (happened on the cool grey release), but not Eastbay.  The damn box didn't even have an invoice in it.

The only thing I could get out of a supervisor was to either return them for a refund, or keep them and they would give me a $20 gift card.
tired.gif
I am really sorry to hear we have shipped out some incorrect sizes. If you have not already, please send us a private message with your customer information so we can look into this issue further.

EastbayRep - Dustin

How disappointing eastbay. My shoes came today and it isn't dbl boxed as promised. It isn't even fully closed. I can see through the clear tape on top and see the shoe box. Almost afraid to open it to see all the dents. then again I didn't buy these for the shoebox but for the shoes.

It was shipped single boxed. The top wasn't closed all the way. There is a half inch gap being held together by clear tape. I was told it would be dbl boxed. Eastbay lied.
I am sorry to hear you are not satisfied with the packaging for your True Blue's.  I hope your shoes are okay.  If your shoes or the box is damaged, please send us a private message with your customer information and some pictures so we can further assist you.

As for the double boxing issue, we ship the shoe with their box in another box.  We apologize if you understood this differently.

Originally Posted by Definition Of Dopeness

Never had problems with eastbay ever, but these dudes just did the same thing to me too, sent me a pair of 13's instead of my 10.5 really man? wth?
Originally Posted by Heelacious

Same exact thing happened to me.  Got a 13 instead of a 10.5.  Really disappointed with this, especially with the amount of business I have done with them over the past few years.  I would expect something like this to happen to me with someone like Finishline (happened on the cool grey release), but not Eastbay.  The damn box didn't even have an invoice in it.

The only thing I could get out of a supervisor was to either return them for a refund, or keep them and they would give me a $20 gift card.
tired.gif
I am really sorry to hear we have shipped out some incorrect sizes. If you have not already, please send us a private message with your customer information so we can look into this issue further.

EastbayRep - Dustin

got my pair np on release date... i love the shoe so much!! BUT ONE PROBLEM. Does anyone else's pair have a problem with the lack of blue material they used on this part of the shoe? Seems like the tip of the blue is white because there wasn't enough material used.

got my pair np on release date... i love the shoe so much!! BUT ONE PROBLEM. Does anyone else's pair have a problem with the lack of blue material they used on this part of the shoe? Seems like the tip of the blue is white because there wasn't enough material used.

idk why the eastbay rep is always here they always said they gonna fix their problem but then the next jordan release you hear people saying there still a problem with their box or sneakers

@mikeyy mine look like that too

idk why the eastbay rep is always here they always said they gonna fix their problem but then the next jordan release you hear people saying there still a problem with their box or sneakers

@mikeyy mine look like that too

I guess I got lucky, ordered 10.5 and got them from eastbay...all those talk of getting size 13 instead, had me worried...that definitely would suck

I guess I got lucky, ordered 10.5 and got them from eastbay...all those talk of getting size 13 instead, had me worried...that definitely would suck

just got both my Eastbay and NDC orders in... overall very pleased with how Eastbay double boxes jordan releases now... compared to the pairs I got from NDC, the ones from Eastbay the boxes are in perfect condition. Almost no scratches on the boxes compared to the ones from NDC. Don't get me wrong my NDC pairs, the boxes are still in very good condition, but Eastbay takes the cake for packaging. BTW my NDC box had a puncture, good thing nothing inside got damaged.

just got both my Eastbay and NDC orders in... overall very pleased with how Eastbay double boxes jordan releases now... compared to the pairs I got from NDC, the ones from Eastbay the boxes are in perfect condition. Almost no scratches on the boxes compared to the ones from NDC. Don't get me wrong my NDC pairs, the boxes are still in very good condition, but Eastbay takes the cake for packaging. BTW my NDC box had a puncture, good thing nothing inside got damaged.

I rarely post on here, and never complain, but I have to get this off my chest. The creasing on these shoes after one wear is absolutely attrocious. They look the same, if not worse, than my black cements that have been steady rocked since 2001. Again I'm sure most of you know this but I just had to let you all to know the expect the god awful creasing (and I wear my shoes snug).

I rarely post on here, and never complain, but I have to get this off my chest. The creasing on these shoes after one wear is absolutely attrocious. They look the same, if not worse, than my black cements that have been steady rocked since 2001. Again I'm sure most of you know this but I just had to let you all to know the expect the god awful creasing (and I wear my shoes snug).

What's the deal with UPS? Been tracking my pair and it says out for delivery today and still is not here...everything I get from UPS usually comes by 3 PM. All I can picture is the King of Queens dude @ Burger King with his truck in the parking lot with my TB's sitting in the back. Now 7:41 PM :angry:

What's the deal with UPS? Been tracking my pair and it says out for delivery today and still is not here...everything I get from UPS usually comes by 3 PM. All I can picture is the King of Queens dude @ Burger King with his truck in the parking lot with my TB's sitting in the back. Now 7:41 PM :angry:

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

I don't think you understand what double boxed means....
lets help him out...

first box = the actual shoe box

second box = the shipping box

that is what double boxing means.

eastbay seems to actually receive their shoes already double boxed from jordan brand on these retros.  i ordered two pairs from eastbay.  both pairs were double boxed, but then triple boxed in a bigger box.

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

I don't think you understand what double boxed means....
lets help him out...

first box = the actual shoe box

second box = the shipping box

that is what double boxing means.

eastbay seems to actually receive their shoes already double boxed from jordan brand on these retros.  i ordered two pairs from eastbay.  both pairs were double boxed, but then triple boxed in a bigger box.

Back
Top Bottom