Air Jordan III True Blue's releasing June 2011?

eagerly waiting for my eastbay order that is supposed to arrive before end of day today.

hopefully i'll get the size that i ordered

eagerly waiting for my eastbay order that is supposed to arrive before end of day today.

hopefully i'll get the size that i ordered

Bought to get my shipment from NDC today, but I ordered the wrong size. Forgot to to half a size down
frown.gif
now I'll have to return my 11.5 to NTSF and hope they have an 11.

Bought to get my shipment from NDC today, but I ordered the wrong size. Forgot to to half a size down
frown.gif
now I'll have to return my 11.5 to NTSF and hope they have an 11.

Wtfff !!! Finishline is %%#%%$$#. tried to get a 10.5 and it sold out in my cart. Copped a sz 10 and then these guys charged me twice. Finishline always does something stupid. smh

Wtfff !!! Finishline is %%#%%$$#. tried to get a 10.5 and it sold out in my cart. Copped a sz 10 and then these guys charged me twice. Finishline always does something stupid. smh

just got my 2 pairs from eastbay! they got my size right and quality seems on point. i didn't know that they box each shoe individually then put it in a larger box.

just got my 2 pairs from eastbay! they got my size right and quality seems on point. i didn't know that they box each shoe individually then put it in a larger box.

Originally Posted by shazulu

Im done with Eastbay dude, I don't even want the bordeaux they sent me anymore i'm tight thats some bs. Didnt even get an invoice for either order so it's not like I can go return this crap.  
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
 x 2..... Million FIVE SIZES UP YOU SERIOUS EASTBAY?
Did you send EastbayRep a PM?  I sent one yesterday, and Ray called me a few minutes ago personally to tell me they had some 10.5s in and he was going to ship mine out and also send info on a return label since mine didn't have an invoice.  For once, very good service from a large company like this.  Definitely restores my faith in Eastbay since this was my first issue I have had with them, and they seem to have fixed it without making me run to the end of the earth and back before they would ship out the right pair. 

Much respect to the Eastbay reps looking out for folks on here! 
happy.gif

Originally Posted by shazulu

Im done with Eastbay dude, I don't even want the bordeaux they sent me anymore i'm tight thats some bs. Didnt even get an invoice for either order so it's not like I can go return this crap.  
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
 x 2..... Million FIVE SIZES UP YOU SERIOUS EASTBAY?
Did you send EastbayRep a PM?  I sent one yesterday, and Ray called me a few minutes ago personally to tell me they had some 10.5s in and he was going to ship mine out and also send info on a return label since mine didn't have an invoice.  For once, very good service from a large company like this.  Definitely restores my faith in Eastbay since this was my first issue I have had with them, and they seem to have fixed it without making me run to the end of the earth and back before they would ship out the right pair. 

Much respect to the Eastbay reps looking out for folks on here! 
happy.gif

Sorry to hear about some of the Eastbay issues, hopefully you guys can get it worked out. 

As for my Eastbay shipment, my two pairs were triple boxed with no defects.
happy.gif

Sorry to hear about some of the Eastbay issues, hopefully you guys can get it worked out. 

As for my Eastbay shipment, my two pairs were triple boxed with no defects.
happy.gif

It's probably been answered already....but I go to Eastbay and it says that there's a size 12 available, but when I add to cart it says it's no longer available. What's up with that?

It's probably been answered already....but I go to Eastbay and it says that there's a size 12 available, but when I add to cart it says it's no longer available. What's up with that?

Man I love these joints... Mine are on ice since I just unds'd some DMP 11's. But these will be next. LOL. 
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

Man I love these joints... Mine are on ice since I just unds'd some DMP 11's. But these will be next. LOL. 
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom