Air Jordan III True Blue's releasing June 2011?

Received my pair from eastbay today.
mad.gif

Originally Posted by jasonvvong

How does these fit compared to the fire reds? I'm usually a 8.5 (measured as a 8.5) but the last 4 years I have been wearing a 9 (except for the Bordeauxs). I bought a size 8 in the fire reds due to the fact that my 01 cement 3's were that size and fit perfectly. However, the fire reds were small. If these fit like the fire reds, then I'll look for a size 8.5 if a decent price comes along.

Get the same size as you got in the Bordeaux

Originally Posted by jasonvvong

How does these fit compared to the fire reds? I'm usually a 8.5 (measured as a 8.5) but the last 4 years I have been wearing a 9 (except for the Bordeauxs). I bought a size 8 in the fire reds due to the fact that my 01 cement 3's were that size and fit perfectly. However, the fire reds were small. If these fit like the fire reds, then I'll look for a size 8.5 if a decent price comes along.

Get the same size as you got in the Bordeaux

Originally Posted by Philosophre

breadq.jpg

+

bagzg.jpg

=

DBL BAG? I don't think so.
You are right.
I can believe its that hard to understand this. Double boxing, is two boxes. One that the whole product goes into(shoebox and all). Then the other box goes into a bigger box so if there is any movement or damaging it will effect the middle box.

A shoe box + the shipping box would be single boxed if thats even a term. Good day everyone. 
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Philosophre

breadq.jpg

+

bagzg.jpg

=

DBL BAG? I don't think so.
You are right.
I can believe its that hard to understand this. Double boxing, is two boxes. One that the whole product goes into(shoebox and all). Then the other box goes into a bigger box so if there is any movement or damaging it will effect the middle box.

A shoe box + the shipping box would be single boxed if thats even a term. Good day everyone. 
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom