Air Jordan III True Blue's releasing June 2011?

Originally Posted by Philosophre

breadq.jpg

+

bagzg.jpg

=

DBL BAG? I don't think so.
roll.gif
ROFL

Yo this is some crap how does EASTBAY send me a size 13 when my @%* was on that site for a whole hour to purchase my 10.5 and they mess this up wth! 
indifferent.gif

Yo this is some crap how does EASTBAY send me a size 13 when my @%* was on that site for a whole hour to purchase my 10.5 and they mess this up wth! 
indifferent.gif

Im done with Eastbay dude, I don't even want the bordeaux they sent me anymore i'm tight thats some bs. Didnt even get an invoice for either order so it's not like I can go return this crap.  
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
 x 2..... Million FIVE SIZES UP YOU SERIOUS EASTBAY?

Im done with Eastbay dude, I don't even want the bordeaux they sent me anymore i'm tight thats some bs. Didnt even get an invoice for either order so it's not like I can go return this crap.  
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
 x 2..... Million FIVE SIZES UP YOU SERIOUS EASTBAY?

Originally Posted by ajkatt

breadq.jpg

+

bagzg.jpg

=

You are right.
I can believe its that hard to understand this. Double boxing, is two boxes. One that the whole product goes into(shoebox and all). Then the other box goes into a bigger box so if there is any movement or damaging it will effect the middle box.

A shoe box + the shipping box would be single boxed if thats even a term. Good day everyone. 
happy.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ajkatt

breadq.jpg

+

bagzg.jpg

=

You are right.
I can believe its that hard to understand this. Double boxing, is two boxes. One that the whole product goes into(shoebox and all). Then the other box goes into a bigger box so if there is any movement or damaging it will effect the middle box.

A shoe box + the shipping box would be single boxed if thats even a term. Good day everyone. 
happy.gif

laugh.gif

Philosophre wrote:
breadq.jpg

+

bagzg.jpg

=

Technically, in the 'bakery world', it would be double-bagged. However, double-boxed in the 'sneaker world' means your sneaker's come in their box shipped in another box (and some type of insulation in between, if you're lucky). This is true on buy/sell forums, ebay, craigslist, etc.

Philosophre wrote:
breadq.jpg

+

bagzg.jpg

=

Technically, in the 'bakery world', it would be double-bagged. However, double-boxed in the 'sneaker world' means your sneaker's come in their box shipped in another box (and some type of insulation in between, if you're lucky). This is true on buy/sell forums, ebay, craigslist, etc.

rareair45 wrote:
jasonvvong wrote:
How does these fit compared to the fire reds? I'm usually a 8.5 (measured as a 8.5) but the last 4 years I have been wearing a 9 (except for the Bordeauxs). I bought a size 8 in the fire reds due to the fact that my 01 cement 3's were that size and fit perfectly. However, the fire reds were small. If these fit like the fire reds, then I'll look for a size 8.5 if a decent price comes along.

Get the same size as you got in the Bordeaux 

Thank you sir!

rareair45 wrote:
jasonvvong wrote:
How does these fit compared to the fire reds? I'm usually a 8.5 (measured as a 8.5) but the last 4 years I have been wearing a 9 (except for the Bordeauxs). I bought a size 8 in the fire reds due to the fact that my 01 cement 3's were that size and fit perfectly. However, the fire reds were small. If these fit like the fire reds, then I'll look for a size 8.5 if a decent price comes along.

Get the same size as you got in the Bordeaux 

Thank you sir!

Originally Posted by Gink

Philosophre wrote:
breadq.jpg

+

bagzg.jpg

=

Thank you. It baffles me that some people still can't grasp this concept.

Originally Posted by Gink

Philosophre wrote:
breadq.jpg

+

bagzg.jpg

=

Thank you. It baffles me that some people still can't grasp this concept.

@Dballin34 Order as quick as possible or someone else is going to get your pair. Hope this was helpful enough!!!

@Dballin34 Order as quick as possible or someone else is going to get your pair. Hope this was helpful enough!!!

Back
Top Bottom