Air Jordan III True Blue's releasing June 2011?

finally received my pair from FNL, they have yet to disappoint me, correct size and shoe box was not dented. Only complaints would be a blue paint stain/scuff on the midsole. I was able to wipe it off. Too bad I didn't get to double up on these, oh well.

Got my Eastbay package last night but didn't open it until this morning... got a 13 instead of my 10.5. Needless to say, I'm pretty pissed right now.

Got my Eastbay package last night but didn't open it until this morning... got a 13 instead of my 10.5. Needless to say, I'm pretty pissed right now.

Originally Posted by marques23

jeez this happened to a few people that ordered the same size
whats wrong with the guy at the shipping plant 

he cant read the difference between numbers 10.5 and 13 

i would have been so pissed its not even funny 

Originally Posted by marques23

jeez this happened to a few people that ordered the same size
whats wrong with the guy at the shipping plant 

he cant read the difference between numbers 10.5 and 13 

i would have been so pissed its not even funny 

Originally Posted by axel f0ley

i held them up against a 2001 pair. they're pretty close, except for the few subtle changes.

please sit down sir. It is either one, or the other. Please do not give your JB more power over you, than already need be
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by axel f0ley

i held them up against a 2001 pair. they're pretty close, except for the few subtle changes.

please sit down sir. It is either one, or the other. Please do not give your JB more power over you, than already need be
laugh.gif

anyone else having this problem.. the cement print and the jumpman air on the back of their left shoe is way different from the right one..

anyone else having this problem.. the cement print and the jumpman air on the back of their left shoe is way different from the right one..

^ lol I'll will came outta no where dropping bombs.
You sit down sir u get more lame with every post.
Get ur money right and cop. Don't be so mad

Originally Posted by chronicshoester

can someone please translate for me??  haha

Originally Posted by chronicshoester

can someone please translate for me??  haha

Got my second pair from Nike.com yesterday.  Took a comparison shot of the one I got from Champs.  Top pair is NDC, bottom is Champs. 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Got my second pair from Nike.com yesterday.  Took a comparison shot of the one I got from Champs.  Top pair is NDC, bottom is Champs. 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom