Air Jordan III True Blue's releasing June 2011?

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by DJ KiSHi

Got my second pair from Nike.com yesterday.  Took a comparison shot of the one I got from Champs.  Top pair is NDC, bottom is Champs. 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

SWEAT SHOP QUALITY MADE BY NIKES OUTSOURCED NON OWNED FACTORIES 

BUT I SEEN WORSE 
mine from finishline came like the top picture as welll
frown.gif

Originally Posted by BinYe

NO NO NO EASTBAY!!!

You ******s got it all wrong.

i'm sorry but i gotta say something about this recent travesty.

Gonna say this once and never again... ONE BOX TO ENSHROUD THE SHOEBOX IS SUFFICIENT!!

Just don't send them in bags is okay. Now TWO SHIPPING BOXES? OVERKILL.

Use those spare boxes to send us OTHER SHOES IN (barkleys, penny's, huaraches, ie anything
non jordan).

Wow... all we asked for was one box now you ship in two.

Does this mean you will allocate those extra boxes from normal nike shoe releases just to enure
JB products get special treatment?

Man... YOU GUYS ARE FIRED!!!

Get the hell outta here.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Eastbay needs to take a lesson from Nike's shipping department. I always get my kicks in the correct size boxes from NDC/Swoosh...

Originally Posted by BinYe

NO NO NO EASTBAY!!!

You ******s got it all wrong.

i'm sorry but i gotta say something about this recent travesty.

Gonna say this once and never again... ONE BOX TO ENSHROUD THE SHOEBOX IS SUFFICIENT!!

Just don't send them in bags is okay. Now TWO SHIPPING BOXES? OVERKILL.

Use those spare boxes to send us OTHER SHOES IN (barkleys, penny's, huaraches, ie anything
non jordan).

Wow... all we asked for was one box now you ship in two.

Does this mean you will allocate those extra boxes from normal nike shoe releases just to enure
JB products get special treatment?

Man... YOU GUYS ARE FIRED!!!

Get the hell outta here.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Eastbay needs to take a lesson from Nike's shipping department. I always get my kicks in the correct size boxes from NDC/Swoosh...

my laces have a sticky bluish/clear glue like sticky substance on them. im not happy but %$!* it, its the pair im gonna wear i guess

my laces have a sticky bluish/clear glue like sticky substance on them. im not happy but %$!* it, its the pair im gonna wear i guess

Originally Posted by garylok11

Walked in and out with a pair from 34ST HoH, they said they got a shipment from Chicago.

^ Wow wish I would have checked there or called . I didnt bother to call because I figured those busy areas  (like 42nd street times square , 34th street) would sell out quickly especially after a week Had I known they got another shipment I would have definitely went.  Thanks for telling me this I will call tomorrow and find out if they have the size 9 i'm looking for.

Copped a 10.5 from HOH Northline today. These are still around in Houston in various sizes. They let me use my $15 off from NBA 2K11 which was cool. Will post pics later on this morning.

Copped a 10.5 from HOH Northline today. These are still around in Houston in various sizes. They let me use my $15 off from NBA 2K11 which was cool. Will post pics later on this morning.

Originally Posted by garylok11

Walked in and out with a pair from 34ST HoH, they said they got a shipment from Chicago.

^ Wow wish I would have checked there or called . I didnt bother to call because I figured those busy areas  (like 42nd street times square , 34th street) would sell out quickly especially after a week Had I known they got another shipment I would have definitely went.  Thanks for telling me this I will call tomorrow and find out if they have the size 9 i'm looking for.

You guys who got '01's that's not yellowed how'd you store em? I've seen cats sellin' 09's with yellow heel tabs and some guys w/ 01 and 03's cements w/ no sign of yellow...so how do you guys store 'em? Doubled up on these and the cements and i'd love to keep em un-yellowed for as long as possible.

You guys who got '01's that's not yellowed how'd you store em? I've seen cats sellin' 09's with yellow heel tabs and some guys w/ 01 and 03's cements w/ no sign of yellow...so how do you guys store 'em? Doubled up on these and the cements and i'd love to keep em un-yellowed for as long as possible.

Originally Posted by Definition Of Dopeness

I don't have the 01's but this technique works for my 11's it'll probaly work for the 3's too or any other Jay with soles that tend to turn yellow ( like the 5's & 6's )

Try puting each sneaker in a Air Tight ziplock bag before putting them in the box and storing it in  a dark closet room temperature . Also place some silica gel packets inside the shoe box & inside of each ziploc bag too.

I don't have the 01's but this technique works for my 11's it'll probaly work for the 3's too or any other Jay with soles that tend to turn yellow ( like the 5's & 6's )

Try puting each sneaker in a Air Tight ziplock bag before putting them in the box and storing it in  a dark closet room temperature . Also place some silica gel packets inside the shoe box & inside of each ziploc bag too.

Im overseas in Italy(military) and Im still waiting for the 2 size 13's I ordered from FTL to come in.Hopefully I don't have any issues because trying to send shoes back from here is a pain.As far as storing I have heard different methods but I can tell you that I used silica packets in my boxes and my space jams are still starting to yellow.So I think that its something else besides the packets.If you guys figure it out let me know.

Im overseas in Italy(military) and Im still waiting for the 2 size 13's I ordered from FTL to come in.Hopefully I don't have any issues because trying to send shoes back from here is a pain.As far as storing I have heard different methods but I can tell you that I used silica packets in my boxes and my space jams are still starting to yellow.So I think that its something else besides the packets.If you guys figure it out let me know.

I was trying to get a size 9 with no success yesterday. I went to like 10 stores all of them had no size 9. They either had no mens sizes at all or only the big sizes 12, 13, or 14. I got a little frustrated, So after that I went home &went to modells website so it could list evey modells phone # and location in New York. I called most of them asking about the availabilty of the True Blue 3's most of them were saying sold out or big sizes only. I called the Modells on Pennsylvania Ave in Brooklyn and got lucky the guy said no size 9 but he had 9.5. So I said screw it thats the closet to a 9 and it was like the 20th store I called, so I told him my name and & asked him to hold them for me till I get there. He said ok so I Took a 1 1/2 hour train ride(or less) from the Bronx to Brooklyn went in and copped the size 9.5. Tried on the 9.5 and to my surprise they actually fit me PERFECTLY so I was very satisfied.
happy.gif

2.jpg

2.jpg

2.jpg

I actually like these more than the cement 3's. Blue is attractive to me it's my favortie color.The Quality on these is pretty good. Only thing is a little bit of creasing in the toe area but thats not a problem. A good tip for the crease problem is to roll up a small ball of papertowel and stuff it in the toe area of each shoe after wearing them instead of putting in those cardboard things that they come with. This gets rid of the crease problem.

Originally Posted by hAzEee aNd sN3aKerS

I don't have the 01's but his technique works for my 11's it'll probaly work for the 3's too

Try puting each sneaker in a Air Tight ziplock bag before putting them in the box and storing it in  a dark closet room temperature . Also place some silical gel packets inside the shoe box & inside the ziploc bags too.
With the 3's, if you ziplock them, you risk depriving all oxygen to the shoe, causing it the midsole to crack sooner.

Back
Top Bottom