Air Jordan III True Blue's releasing June 2011?

I just got paid yesterday.... so I couldnt get them on June 4th. I went to about 10 stores in NY none of them had my size 9 I was looking for or some of them was completely sold out in mens sizes. Looks like these are sold out fast in most areas. ANyone know where I can get a size 9 for retail in NY?? ANy help is GREATLY appreciated thanks!

I just got paid yesterday.... so I couldnt get them on June 4th. I went to about 10 stores in NY none of them had my size 9 I was looking for or some of them was completely sold out in mens sizes. Looks like these are sold out fast in most areas. ANyone know where I can get a size 9 for retail in NY?? ANy help is GREATLY appreciated thanks!

Originally Posted by nimhet

Originally Posted by chronicshoester

^ lol I'll will came outta no where dropping bombs.
You sit down sir u get more lame with every post.
Get ur money right and cop. Don't be so mad
can someone please translate for me??  haha

Well, from the looks of it, he's explaining to he fellow that posted above him that he is being very rude to another member of this website. By using the phrase "you sit down sir", he is quoting and mocking the person who he's trying to make a point to. He also explains that he should gather his money and purchase these Air Jordans instead of being so mad over things.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by nimhet

Originally Posted by chronicshoester

^ lol I'll will came outta no where dropping bombs.
You sit down sir u get more lame with every post.
Get ur money right and cop. Don't be so mad
can someone please translate for me??  haha

Well, from the looks of it, he's explaining to he fellow that posted above him that he is being very rude to another member of this website. By using the phrase "you sit down sir", he is quoting and mocking the person who he's trying to make a point to. He also explains that he should gather his money and purchase these Air Jordans instead of being so mad over things.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by marques23

Got my Eastbay package last night but didn't open it until this morning... got a 13 instead of my 10.5. Needless to say, I'm pretty pissed right now.
I am sorry to hear that.  Please send us a private message with your customer/order number so we can assist you.

Originally Posted by asianplayer

Got my pair from Eastbay today. First time I ordered Jordans from them. It was double boxed and they got the size right which I was afraid since I heard some other people didn't get the right sizes. There was no invoice though. The glue smell is definitely there like other people said. Overall, I am satisfied.
If you want an invoice, we can have one sent out to you.  Just send us a private message with your customer/order number and request for one.

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by marques23

Got my Eastbay package last night but didn't open it until this morning... got a 13 instead of my 10.5. Needless to say, I'm pretty pissed right now.
I am sorry to hear that.  Please send us a private message with your customer/order number so we can assist you.

Originally Posted by asianplayer

Got my pair from Eastbay today. First time I ordered Jordans from them. It was double boxed and they got the size right which I was afraid since I heard some other people didn't get the right sizes. There was no invoice though. The glue smell is definitely there like other people said. Overall, I am satisfied.
If you want an invoice, we can have one sent out to you.  Just send us a private message with your customer/order number and request for one.

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by DJ KiSHi

Got my second pair from Nike.com yesterday.  Took a comparison shot of the one I got from Champs.  Top pair is NDC, bottom is Champs. 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

SWEAT SHOP QUALITY MADE BY NIKES OUTSOURCED NON OWNED FACTORIES 

BUT I SEEN WORSE 

Got my second pair from Nike.com yesterday.  Took a comparison shot of the one I got from Champs.  Top pair is NDC, bottom is Champs. 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

BUT I SEEN WORSE 

got the last size 11 from the thursday restock at lakewood HOH....they had a couple sizes left in 11.5 and 12

got the last size 11 from the thursday restock at lakewood HOH....they had a couple sizes left in 11.5 and 12

NO NO NO EASTBAY!!!

You ******s got it all wrong.

i'm sorry but i gotta say something about this recent travesty.

Gonna say this once and never again... ONE BOX TO ENSHROUD THE SHOEBOX IS SUFFICIENT!!

Just don't send them in bags is okay. Now TWO SHIPPING BOXES? OVERKILL.

Use those spare boxes to send us OTHER SHOES IN (barkleys, penny's, huaraches, ie anything
non jordan).

Wow... all we asked for was one box now you ship in two.

Does this mean you will allocate those extra boxes from normal nike shoe releases just to enure
JB products get special treatment?

Man... YOU GUYS ARE FIRED!!!

Get the hell outta here.

NO NO NO EASTBAY!!!

Gonna say this once and never again... ONE BOX TO ENSHROUD THE SHOEBOX IS SUFFICIENT!!

Use those spare boxes to send us OTHER SHOES IN (barkleys, penny's, huaraches, ie anything
non jordan).

Does this mean you will allocate those extra boxes from normal nike shoe releases just to enure

Get the hell outta here.

Originally Posted by BinYe

NO NO NO EASTBAY!!!

non jordan).

Get the hell outta here.

Whoa, calm the he'll down man Damn! I can care less if they send each item in separate boxes...one for each shoe, one for card, one for the tissue and send the receipt separate too. I don't care as long as mine is taken care of. Nothin to get your panties in a bunch. Who says it's overkill especially when it isn't coming out of your pocket. Packing this stuff can get expensive. If they choose to spend their money on overkill, that's on their expense, not yours. ERay, I know it's frustrating having to hear all this crying about every little damn thing but keep doing what you can to hear us out, especially with what's happen with all the different size mixup. I'm expecting my 10.5's on Monday and hope it's all good.

Originally Posted by BinYe

NO NO NO EASTBAY!!!

non jordan).

Get the hell outta here.

Whoa, calm the he'll down man Damn! I can care less if they send each item in separate boxes...one for each shoe, one for card, one for the tissue and send the receipt separate too. I don't care as long as mine is taken care of. Nothin to get your panties in a bunch. Who says it's overkill especially when it isn't coming out of your pocket. Packing this stuff can get expensive. If they choose to spend their money on overkill, that's on their expense, not yours. ERay, I know it's frustrating having to hear all this crying about every little damn thing but keep doing what you can to hear us out, especially with what's happen with all the different size mixup. I'm expecting my 10.5's on Monday and hope it's all good.

i just got a 10.5 today, 6/11, from my mall, i had no idea they even released, gotta love scranton!

love em

i just got a 10.5 today, 6/11, from my mall, i had no idea they even released, gotta love scranton!

love em

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

BUT I SEEN WORSE 
mine from finishline came like the top picture as welll
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom