Air Jordan III True Blue's releasing June 2011?

Just realized I got my shipment confirmation yesterday from the FL restock, I hope I don't get a off pair like the ones I see in here

i just got back from looking at these and trying them on. i personally thought they looked cheap. didn't like the quality of leather and i thought the elephant print looked like payless quality. easy pass. if anyone is in the socal area and needs a size 11, the costa mesa house of hoops has a pair.

i just got back from looking at these and trying them on. i personally thought they looked cheap. didn't like the quality of leather and i thought the elephant print looked like payless quality. easy pass. if anyone is in the socal area and needs a size 11, the costa mesa house of hoops has a pair.

Originally Posted by nimhet

Originally Posted by RutgersJetFan

Originally Posted by BinYe

there should be character limit to posts like twitter

But then meth wouldn't be able to post 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by stevedensmore

Originally Posted by ajkatt

Originally Posted by Fundamental21Ticket

Finally got my two pairs from Eastbay today. I got to give some love to Eastbay for double-double boxing the shoes. They've been getting chastise for the packaging lately so this is to show they get it right on most occasion.

Thank you for posting this. See people this is what double boxing is... 
laugh.gif
That is triple boxing, same way mine showed up.
Yes, these are considered TRIPLE boxing in the above picture. I believe when Eastbay Ray says DOUBLE boxing it means that the shoes box are packaged in ONE box within. If that makes any sense. But picture above is considered TRIPLE BOXING with 3 boxes including the shoe box. Always buy 2 pairs from Eastbay if you want your shipment shipped this way on NEW JORDAN releases. Eastbay hasn't let me down since I've been ordering two pairs at a time. Just wanted to clarify to people that didn't know the difference of DOUBLE boxing and TRIPLE boxing.

Originally Posted by stevedensmore

Originally Posted by ajkatt

Originally Posted by Fundamental21Ticket

Finally got my two pairs from Eastbay today. I got to give some love to Eastbay for double-double boxing the shoes. They've been getting chastise for the packaging lately so this is to show they get it right on most occasion.

Thank you for posting this. See people this is what double boxing is... 
laugh.gif
That is triple boxing, same way mine showed up.
Yes, these are considered TRIPLE boxing in the above picture. I believe when Eastbay Ray says DOUBLE boxing it means that the shoes box are packaged in ONE box within. If that makes any sense. But picture above is considered TRIPLE BOXING with 3 boxes including the shoe box. Always buy 2 pairs from Eastbay if you want your shipment shipped this way on NEW JORDAN releases. Eastbay hasn't let me down since I've been ordering two pairs at a time. Just wanted to clarify to people that didn't know the difference of DOUBLE boxing and TRIPLE boxing.

I copped my 2nd pair today thanks to garylok11 who alerted me about the Restock at House of Hoops on 34th Street NY. If it wasnt for that alert I wouldnt have got my 2nd pair for retail so thanks a lot man!  Called up to see if they had a 9.5 first, they said yes so I walked in copped and left happy! Now I have one pair to rock and one pair for collection purposes!
pimp.gif

2.jpg

2.jpg

2.jpg

I copped my 2nd pair today thanks to garylok11 who alerted me about the Restock at House of Hoops on 34th Street NY. If it wasnt for that alert I wouldnt have got my 2nd pair for retail so thanks a lot man!  Called up to see if they had a 9.5 first, they said yes so I walked in copped and left happy! Now I have one pair to rock and one pair for collection purposes!
pimp.gif

2.jpg

2.jpg

2.jpg

Originally Posted by hAzEee aNd sN3aKerS

pimp.gif

Good to help. It was funny that the employee told me to buy more pairs to resell yesterday. 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by hAzEee aNd sN3aKerS

pimp.gif

Good to help. It was funny that the employee told me to buy more pairs to resell yesterday. 
roll.gif

I also would have doubled up but did not because I still got a pair of 2009's in excellent condition (worn few times already).

I also would have doubled up but did not because I still got a pair of 2009's in excellent condition (worn few times already).

For anyone still looking for these, go to your Footlocker and have them stock locate pairs around the Houston area, more specifically FL's like HOH Northline, the Woodlands, and Willowbrook. They're still around.

For anyone still looking for these, go to your Footlocker and have them stock locate pairs around the Houston area, more specifically FL's like HOH Northline, the Woodlands, and Willowbrook. They're still around.

Walked into the new HOH in Costa Mesa yesterday and they got a small restock. I picked up the last size 9. I was going to pass on these because I hate the way 3s look with paint chipping. But this is a classic CW and I could not resist. Hoping for the best.

Anyone with paint chipping after a few wears yet?

Walked into the new HOH in Costa Mesa yesterday and they got a small restock. I picked up the last size 9. I was going to pass on these because I hate the way 3s look with paint chipping. But this is a classic CW and I could not resist. Hoping for the best.

Anyone with paint chipping after a few wears yet?

I just got my pair at Hoh at south coast...
I was going to pass of them because I have a 09' pair but I sold
My self so I got them ...
smile.gif

I just got my pair at Hoh at south coast...
I was going to pass of them because I have a 09' pair but I sold
My self so I got them ...
smile.gif

what's the sku number on this? i want to do a stock locate, but the champs associates in my local store doesn't know what it is. any help would be appreciated. thanks!

what's the sku number on this? i want to do a stock locate, but the champs associates in my local store doesn't know what it is. any help would be appreciated. thanks!

Back
Top Bottom