Air Jordan III True Blue's releasing June 2011?

Originally Posted by boogeda

what's the sku number on this? i want to do a stock locate, but the champs associates in my local store doesn't know what it is. any help would be appreciated. thanks!

Sku # 4102-188104 for Footlocker

what's the sku number on this? i want to do a stock locate, but the champs associates in my local store doesn't know what it is. any help would be appreciated. thanks!

Originally Posted by beaver21

thanks a lot!

is that the same for champs? i need the sku for champs.

Originally Posted by beaver21

thanks a lot!

is that the same for champs? i need the sku for champs.

Originally Posted by garylok11

Originally Posted by hAzEee aNd sN3aKerS

I copped my 2nd pair today thanks to garylok11 who alerted me about the Restock at House of Hoops on 34th Street NY. If it wasnt for that alert I wouldnt have got my 2nd pair for retail so thanks a lot man!  Called up to see if they had a 9.5 first, they said yes so I walked in copped and left happy! Now I have one pair to rock and one pair for collection purposes!
pimp.gif

Good to help. It was funny that the employee told me to buy more pairs to resell yesterday. 
roll.gif
im going to call on monday but anybody know if 34st HOH has a FSR? looking for size 8.5

Originally Posted by garylok11

Originally Posted by hAzEee aNd sN3aKerS

I copped my 2nd pair today thanks to garylok11 who alerted me about the Restock at House of Hoops on 34th Street NY. If it wasnt for that alert I wouldnt have got my 2nd pair for retail so thanks a lot man!  Called up to see if they had a 9.5 first, they said yes so I walked in copped and left happy! Now I have one pair to rock and one pair for collection purposes!
pimp.gif

Good to help. It was funny that the employee told me to buy more pairs to resell yesterday. 
roll.gif
im going to call on monday but anybody know if 34st HOH has a FSR? looking for size 8.5

HOH in downtown Chicago, got a FSR also. I also was at a local Finish Line on Friday and they still had them in stock also.

HOH in downtown Chicago, got a FSR also. I also was at a local Finish Line on Friday and they still had them in stock also.

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

i just got back from looking at these and trying them on. i personally thought they looked cheap. didn't like the quality of leather and i thought the elephant print looked like payless quality. easy pass. if anyone is in the socal area and needs a size 11, the costa mesa house of hoops has a pair.

YOu made the right choice. I've got 01's,  2011 White/Cements and these. By FAR, the TB's are the worst quality. The leather IS cheap, they're uncomfortable and the craftsmanship is horrendous. As a result, these will likely end up being beaters. And I NEVER have beaters.

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

i just got back from looking at these and trying them on. i personally thought they looked cheap. didn't like the quality of leather and i thought the elephant print looked like payless quality. easy pass. if anyone is in the socal area and needs a size 11, the costa mesa house of hoops has a pair.

YOu made the right choice. I've got 01's,  2011 White/Cements and these. By FAR, the TB's are the worst quality. The leather IS cheap, they're uncomfortable and the craftsmanship is horrendous. As a result, these will likely end up being beaters. And I NEVER have beaters.

Originally Posted by 19MushiMushi88

HAD to UN/DS my True Blues for that good ol Maverick W

-Necessity

It's great to know Lebum James didn't win a ring ! 
happy.gif

So did the paint chip after the first wear or are they still good? I'll probaly UN/DS mine later today

Originally Posted by 19MushiMushi88

HAD to UN/DS my True Blues for that good ol Maverick W

-Necessity

It's great to know Lebum James didn't win a ring ! 
happy.gif

So did the paint chip after the first wear or are they still good? I'll probaly UN/DS mine later today

my paint still good but it only been like 5 wears

n im happy the heat lost too since i like dirk n they beat my celtics
tired.gif

my paint still good but it only been like 5 wears

n im happy the heat lost too since i like dirk n they beat my celtics
tired.gif

was at ontario mills nike factory store today and they had a pair of true blues and bordeauxs behind the counter.  i asked the employee what size they were and why they were at the outlet already.  he said they were both a size 14 and the only pairs they had that came from a return.  i was a little weary about his explanation and very surprised to see those two recent releases for view at the outlet.  

Back
Top Bottom