Air Jordan III True Blue's releasing June 2011?

was at ontario mills nike factory store today and they had a pair of true blues and bordeauxs behind the counter.  i asked the employee what size they were and why they were at the outlet already.  he said they were both a size 14 and the only pairs they had that came from a return.  i was a little weary about his explanation and very surprised to see those two recent releases for view at the outlet.  

Originally Posted by hAzEee aNd sN3aKerS

Originally Posted by 19MushiMushi88

HAD to UN/DS my True Blues for that good ol Maverick W

-Necessity

It's great to know Lebum James didn't win a ring ! 
happy.gif

So did the paint chip after the first wear or are they still good? I'll probaly UN/DS mine later today

Naw my paints intact no chips a hoy or cracklin oats
laugh.gif

-Necessity

happy.gif

So did the paint chip after the first wear or are they still good? I'll probaly UN/DS mine later today

Naw my paints intact no chips a hoy or cracklin oats
laugh.gif

-Necessity

happy.gif

Congrats to Dirk and Dallas, glad Gloria choked again.

-Necessity

happy.gif

Congrats to Dirk and Dallas, glad Gloria choked again.

For those of you who care, this is the way i keep the heel tab from yellowing, put this plus white at least once a month on the heel tabs, leave shoes in a dark cool place for 3 days with the plus white paste on heel tabs than simply brush off with foot locker sneaker cleaner. My 09s tb 3s on left still look white after nearly 3 years compared to my 2011 tb 3s on right as you can see. You can get plus white on ebay for 5$

no creases on toes thanks to wearable shoe trees and i worn these 09s on the left over 50 times by the way

and of course when im not wearing them i put these oak shoe trees you can buy for 20$ at dillards in the men's shoe department, it will keep the shoe in DS shape

HOPE THIS HELPS

For those of you who care, this is the way i keep the heel tab from yellowing, put this plus white at least once a month on the heel tabs, leave shoes in a dark cool place for 3 days with the plus white paste on heel tabs than simply brush off with foot locker sneaker cleaner. My 09s tb 3s on left still look white after nearly 3 years compared to my 2011 tb 3s on right as you can see. You can get plus white on ebay for 5$

no creases on toes thanks to wearable shoe trees and i worn these 09s on the left over 50 times by the way

and of course when im not wearing them i put these oak shoe trees you can buy for 20$ at dillards in the men's shoe department, it will keep the shoe in DS shape

HOPE THIS HELPS

^^nice im going to order the wearable shoe trees today later on...hope it works with me also.....oh are shoe tress comfortable?

^^nice im going to order the wearable shoe trees today later on...hope it works with me also.....oh are shoe tress comfortable?

Originally Posted by LA KB24

They hurt like hell..

Originally Posted by LA KB24

They hurt like hell..

Back
Top Bottom