Air Jordan III True Blue's releasing June 2011?

Originally Posted by you go boy

Originally Posted by MrYoungMoney

Wearing mine as I type, my sister graduated from ATI today.
Perfect day to wear 'em.
No creases, no paint chipping, nadaaa!
werd... i got mad jordans and mad kix in general but tell me why i rocked my fire red 3's and spizikes recently (obviously not at the same time) and already the midsole is already cracking or the paint is chipping same thing... ya these shoes are somewhat old but still new but keep in mind i wear these shoes maybe 1-3 times a year max...so long story short my Jordans should be holding up and not cracking
30t6p3b.gif

Damn that sucks

Perfect day to wear 'em.
werd... i got mad jordans and mad kix in general but tell me why i rocked my fire red 3's and spizikes recently (obviously not at the same time) and already the midsole is already cracking or the paint is chipping same thing... ya these shoes are somewhat old but still new but keep in mind i wear these shoes maybe 1-3 times a year max...so long story short my Jordans should be holding up and not cracking
30t6p3b.gif

Damn that sucks

Perfect day to wear 'em.
oh werd? i got mad jordans and mad kix in general but tell me why i rocked my fire red 3's and spizikes recently (obviously not at the same time) and already the midsole is already cracking or the paint is chipping same thing... ya these shoes are somewhat old but still new but keep in mind i wear these shoes maybe 1-3 times a year max...so long story short my Jordans should be holding up and not cracking
30t6p3b.gif
Fire red 3's are sadly known for cracking. My pair is the same way, the need to re-retro soon hopefully.

Perfect day to wear 'em.
oh werd? i got mad jordans and mad kix in general but tell me why i rocked my fire red 3's and spizikes recently (obviously not at the same time) and already the midsole is already cracking or the paint is chipping same thing... ya these shoes are somewhat old but still new but keep in mind i wear these shoes maybe 1-3 times a year max...so long story short my Jordans should be holding up and not cracking
30t6p3b.gif
Fire red 3's are sadly known for cracking. My pair is the same way, the need to re-retro soon hopefully.

I was suprised to still see these in stock at hibbett sports in seguin,tx, I picked up a size 13,they had some cements as well but not in my size.

I was suprised to still see these in stock at hibbett sports in seguin,tx, I picked up a size 13,they had some cements as well but not in my size.

Wished I hadnt slept on these, but Sprites came out around the same time and those were the priority.

Oh well, got those and the South Beaches so im happy with that. Not to mention I have a VNDS pair of '01s in the closet. I'll get these this fall since there isn't anything coming up until the Black/Cements in November.

Wished I hadnt slept on these, but Sprites came out around the same time and those were the priority.

Oh well, got those and the South Beaches so im happy with that. Not to mention I have a VNDS pair of '01s in the closet. I'll get these this fall since there isn't anything coming up until the Black/Cements in November.

if I didn't know anything about 2012 release, i would have copped my 3rd pair. still debating if backup to my backup is necessary or not.

if I didn't know anything about 2012 release, i would have copped my 3rd pair. still debating if backup to my backup is necessary or not.

Back
Top Bottom