Air Jordan III True Blue's releasing June 2011?

Originally Posted by jumpman cbt2

Love the 2001 trueblues. That pic clearly shows the fullypainted blue midsole on the innerside and the realpunched through ventilation holeson the ankle (and the whole midfoot tongue).Not like the fake holes on the 2011 retros!

One of the small but preferable features on the old retro 3's are the huge ventilation holes.  
pimp.gif

20uvm8y.jpg

Originally Posted by jumpman cbt2

Love the 2001 trueblues. That pic clearly shows the fullypainted blue midsole on the innerside and the realpunched through ventilation holeson the ankle (and the whole midfoot tongue).Not like the fake holes on the 2011 retros!

One of the small but preferable features on the old retro 3's are the huge ventilation holes.  
pimp.gif

20uvm8y.jpg

out of all my j's true blues are my favorite. just a really good looking colorway on an epic design. i have a 2001 pair i picked up early last year that are still in very good condition. back tab is starting to turn a little yellow though. have a pair of 2011 that haven't left their box yet, but had to have another pair. this is one of those shoes that i'll always have at least one pair on ice.

out of all my j's true blues are my favorite. just a really good looking colorway on an epic design. i have a 2001 pair i picked up early last year that are still in very good condition. back tab is starting to turn a little yellow though. have a pair of 2011 that haven't left their box yet, but had to have another pair. this is one of those shoes that i'll always have at least one pair on ice.

passed after trying these on back in June.

Definitely regretting it now.

Anywhere have them close to retail?

Has anybody's True Blues have started cracking/paint chipping? It seems like JB addressed that problem for the most part.
I've worn my True Blues 10-15 times for 10-12 hours a day and there are no signs of cracking or paint chipping at all.
Also I got some DS Flip 3's and I don't know if they will crack like crazy 
eyes.gif

Has anybody's True Blues have started cracking/paint chipping? It seems like JB addressed that problem for the most part.
I've worn my True Blues 10-15 times for 10-12 hours a day and there are no signs of cracking or paint chipping at all.
Also I got some DS Flip 3's and I don't know if they will crack like crazy 
eyes.gif

Mine are holding up pretty well i used mine like 15 times already, And no sign of cracking on the midsole.

Mine are holding up pretty well i used mine like 15 times already, And no sign of cracking on the midsole.

I have worn mine 30+ times...They started to crack/peal around the 5th wear. They have gotten a little worse every time I have worn them since. I have the black cements CDP and the cracking/pealing was no different, they started at the same time and got worse at the same rate. If anything I think the quality is worse on the TB then the CDP. Although both pairs have cracked/pealed I would say the fire red III are the worse of them all.

I do think the cracking/pealing has something to do with a combination of the way you walk and how much you weigh, I would say more in the way you walk though because I am an average weight at 175 5"9 which I know is definitely less than a lot of cats on here who claim they have no cracking/ pealing.

I have worn mine 30+ times...They started to crack/peal around the 5th wear. They have gotten a little worse every time I have worn them since. I have the black cements CDP and the cracking/pealing was no different, they started at the same time and got worse at the same rate. If anything I think the quality is worse on the TB then the CDP. Although both pairs have cracked/pealed I would say the fire red III are the worse of them all.

I do think the cracking/pealing has something to do with a combination of the way you walk and how much you weigh, I would say more in the way you walk though because I am an average weight at 175 5"9 which I know is definitely less than a lot of cats on here who claim they have no cracking/ pealing.

Originally Posted by woody23

try doing a stock locator in footlocker..but at this point it may be too late.

Originally Posted by woody23

try doing a stock locator in footlocker..but at this point it may be too late.

Back
Top Bottom