Air Jordan III True Blue's releasing June 2011?

If anyone wears a size 9.5 or 12 theyre back on the Eastbay family of sites. I canceled my 2 pears of stealths as soon as I saw they got restocks of these and the Solar Red Lebrons
pimp.gif

If anyone wears a size 9.5 or 12 theyre back on the Eastbay family of sites. I canceled my 2 pears of stealths as soon as I saw they got restocks of these and the Solar Red Lebrons
pimp.gif

I had passed on a lot of jordans recently. However, I just bought a pair of these for $125 shipped from my boy and I'm beyond excited!
pimp.gif

I had passed on a lot of jordans recently. However, I just bought a pair of these for $125 shipped from my boy and I'm beyond excited!
pimp.gif

I grabbed a pair DS for $150 flat last week at a sneaker showcase. love these shoes. leather could be better, but theyre still very nice. for obvious reasons, theyre going to stay DS for a few more years

I grabbed a pair DS for $150 flat last week at a sneaker showcase. love these shoes. leather could be better, but theyre still very nice. for obvious reasons, theyre going to stay DS for a few more years

Originally Posted by mjshoefanatic

@sthebest
Thank God your pair doesn't have bolded elephant print
glasses.gif

yeah I got really lucky too in that aspect. my white cements dont have the bold elephant print either. The guy was going to charge me $175, but since ive bought hats from him before, he knocked it down to 150 flat.
my 01s do have some bold elephant print though.no biggie though

Originally Posted by mjshoefanatic

@sthebest
Thank God your pair doesn't have bolded elephant print
glasses.gif

yeah I got really lucky too in that aspect. my white cements dont have the bold elephant print either. The guy was going to charge me $175, but since ive bought hats from him before, he knocked it down to 150 flat.
my 01s do have some bold elephant print though.no biggie though

i fell in love with this shoe.. glad i was able to pick up one @retail after they sold out in most spots.

i fell in love with this shoe.. glad i was able to pick up one @retail after they sold out in most spots.

Originally Posted by forloveofthejays

I was looking through an old SLAM magazine and saw this. Wish they were still this cheap 
ohwell.gif

Love the 2001 trueblues. That pic clearly shows the fullypainted blue midsole on the innerside and the realpunched through ventilation holeson the ankle (and the whole midfoot tongue).Not like the fake holes on the 2011 retros!

Originally Posted by forloveofthejays

I was looking through an old SLAM magazine and saw this. Wish they were still this cheap 
ohwell.gif

Love the 2001 trueblues. That pic clearly shows the fullypainted blue midsole on the innerside and the realpunched through ventilation holeson the ankle (and the whole midfoot tongue).Not like the fake holes on the 2011 retros!

Back
Top Bottom