Air Jordan III True Blue's releasing June 2011?

Six months in and mine have held up great.  Love these sneakers, no complaints here.  
smile.gif

Six months in and mine have held up great.  Love these sneakers, no complaints here.  
smile.gif

Originally Posted by ehh

smile.gif
eek.gif
wow...its been 6 months already? Time goes by so fast...especially getting caught up on the BC and Concord thread. 6 more months then mines will hit the street...perfect for summer.

Originally Posted by ehh

smile.gif
eek.gif
wow...its been 6 months already? Time goes by so fast...especially getting caught up on the BC and Concord thread. 6 more months then mines will hit the street...perfect for summer.

I'm mad doods steady throwing weight in the discussion for hooping shoes...we're talking about a matter of OUNCES, not lbs but OUNCES...If you claim that you can't play ball because your shoe weighs 19.4 oz and not 15.8, its all mental

I'm mad doods steady throwing weight in the discussion for hooping shoes...we're talking about a matter of OUNCES, not lbs but OUNCES...If you claim that you can't play ball because your shoe weighs 19.4 oz and not 15.8, its all mental

Bump and resurrect. Has anyone recently un ds these? Any issues with crumbling apart, paint chipping first wear, etc. Its coming up to about the 3 year mark. And want to bring mine out for the summer. Just want to know if anyone has had issues. Thanks

Bump and resurrect. Has anyone recently un ds these? Any issues with crumbling apart, paint chipping first wear, etc. Its coming up to about the 3 year mark. And want to bring mine out for the summer. Just want to know if anyone has had issues. Thanks

Crumbling? They're only 3 years old, not 20.

Chipping? Of course. After how many wears? Depends on your weight and how you wear them.

Back
Top Bottom