Air Jordan III True Blue's releasing June 2011?

Originally Posted by asu42

4's > 3's

OGs....not the recent retros....
Still1Rise wrote:
Had these back in 2009. Havent bought J's in a minute, but I gotta get these.

why? Unless their beat i would understand. But to have DS pairs and to get this just for the box. 
laugh.gif
 I got my pairs from 09, i'm good. 

Originally Posted by asu42

4's > 3's

OGs....not the recent retros....
Still1Rise wrote:
Had these back in 2009. Havent bought J's in a minute, but I gotta get these.

why? Unless their beat i would understand. But to have DS pairs and to get this just for the box. 
laugh.gif
 I got my pairs from 09, i'm good. 

You guys think the durability of the paint on these will be like the white cements that just released?

You guys think the durability of the paint on these will be like the white cements that just released?

Originally Posted by wrukus

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by Resist

bold statement

VERY BOLD.

CONCORD 11'S HOLD THAT POSITION. BEST JORDAN PERIOD. REGARDLESS OF NUMBER OR COLORWAY.
depends on your age.  if i could only keep 1 pair out of my entire collection, it would be my blk/cmnt 3s.
I'm an older cat and I think it should be the whites if III's are your thing.  People hated the black cements when they originally dropped.

Originally Posted by wrukus

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by Resist

bold statement

VERY BOLD.

CONCORD 11'S HOLD THAT POSITION. BEST JORDAN PERIOD. REGARDLESS OF NUMBER OR COLORWAY.
depends on your age.  if i could only keep 1 pair out of my entire collection, it would be my blk/cmnt 3s.
I'm an older cat and I think it should be the whites if III's are your thing.  People hated the black cements when they originally dropped.

sorry to be a pest gents / ladies but i am intrigued to know if these will be releasing internationally as well as in the US

Again thanks in advance

sorry to be a pest gents / ladies but i am intrigued to know if these will be releasing internationally as well as in the US

Again thanks in advance

kid at my school has these, there exactly like the 2011 white cements in terms of quality, definite cop for me

Back
Top Bottom