Air Jordan III True Blue's releasing June 2011?

Don't understand why people are saying "Can't decide, either these or BC?"

The black cements come out 6 months from now! They'll cost $150! Save $25 a month, put it to the side, and you'll be able to get them! Relax people.

Don't understand why people are saying "Can't decide, either these or BC?"

The black cements come out 6 months from now! They'll cost $150! Save $25 a month, put it to the side, and you'll be able to get them! Relax people.

Originally Posted by swetooth9

jean stains are gonna be the death of me for these true blues
Spray each leg opening with footlocker water/stain repellent and spray ur shoes and you will be all good bro

Spray each leg opening with footlocker water/stain repellent and spray ur shoes and you will be all good bro

Wow 55 almost a mnth b4 release date=quick sell out..... my jordunks been holding me down can't wait to finally get the real deal

Wow 55 almost a mnth b4 release date=quick sell out..... my jordunks been holding me down can't wait to finally get the real deal

Need these--grabbed the Cements and forgot that sz 12s in 3s are too tight on me now they're involuntarily DS
--wont be making that mistake wit these

Need these--grabbed the Cements and forgot that sz 12s in 3s are too tight on me now they're involuntarily DS
--wont be making that mistake wit these

I'm definitely doubling up on these I love all OG Colorways of the 3's. I may Even Triple up on these if I can get the third pair on Discount. I'm passing on the Wolf Grey 5's for these.

True Blue 3's > Wolf Grey 5's

I'm definitely doubling up on these I love all OG Colorways of the 3's. I may Even Triple up on these if I can get the third pair on Discount. I'm passing on the Wolf Grey 5's for these.

True Blue 3's > Wolf Grey 5's

Originally Posted by SUSHI AND GRITS

Content w/ my 09 pair.

I would be content with my 01 pair but they got stolen a few years back, only time that happened
mad.gif
.  Used to rock the hell outta these, therefore i cant wait for june 4th.
These are def my fav OG 3s.

Originally Posted by SUSHI AND GRITS

Content w/ my 09 pair.

I would be content with my 01 pair but they got stolen a few years back, only time that happened
mad.gif
.  Used to rock the hell outta these, therefore i cant wait for june 4th.
These are def my fav OG 3s.

Originally Posted by StaceyPatton04

Or if you're really OCD, apply masking tape to the inside of the jeans to prevent the dye from bleeding.

Originally Posted by StaceyPatton04

Or if you're really OCD, apply masking tape to the inside of the jeans to prevent the dye from bleeding.

Back
Top Bottom