Air Jordan III True Blue's releasing June 2011?

Originally Posted by Kipthor

So how does the birthday coupon work for footlocker? Does your birthday have to be in that month or what? Also, will footlocker even be having these dope shoes online tomorrow at 12 ET? Thanks for the help guys. Getting really excited for this release tomorrow....

same thing here man but i have one for footaction, just go in and talk to the manager and ask them, thats what i did with my birthday coupon and they said that ya i can use it

the pre ordering i think is only available in canada someone correct me if im wrong im sure i read that somewhere
ducktales if dude is pre ordering from shops like FL in the US though

the pre ordering i think is only available in canada someone correct me if im wrong im sure i read that somewhere
ducktales if dude is pre ordering from shops like FL in the US though

man, haven't bought J's in a long time, but I need to have these.  Now awaiting for Eastbay link. 
laugh.gif

man, haven't bought J's in a long time, but I need to have these.  Now awaiting for Eastbay link. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MrDozo

Retail is 150? No thanks.shoes are beautiful, but they won't last past the summer without paint chipping and immense creasing.

1. Do you own the cements from this year?

2. You're rotation is unsubstantial if you're concerned about these not holding up past the summer.

3. Go dance your knuts off.

Originally Posted by MrDozo

Retail is 150? No thanks.shoes are beautiful, but they won't last past the summer without paint chipping and immense creasing.

1. Do you own the cements from this year?

2. You're rotation is unsubstantial if you're concerned about these not holding up past the summer.

3. Go dance your knuts off.

shout-out to my Vegas Nike store for giving out wristbands for this release. now i don't have to worry about my size selling out since size 12 are one of the most popular sizes. only sad thing is i have to wear the wristband till Saturday and i have to work tomorrow so im gonna look like a grown *** man that just came from a theme park!
laugh.gif

any other Nike store give out wristbands in your area? or is it just first come first serve? honestly... i think this wristband thing is proper. the manager just puts it on their FB wall when the wristbands are available then we go from there. no lines, pushing, crowds...just grab your pair and go.  

shout-out to my Vegas Nike store for giving out wristbands for this release. now i don't have to worry about my size selling out since size 12 are one of the most popular sizes. only sad thing is i have to wear the wristband till Saturday and i have to work tomorrow so im gonna look like a grown *** man that just came from a theme park!
laugh.gif

any other Nike store give out wristbands in your area? or is it just first come first serve? honestly... i think this wristband thing is proper. the manager just puts it on their FB wall when the wristbands are available then we go from there. no lines, pushing, crowds...just grab your pair and go.  

eastbay will carry little kids sizes right? eastbayrep will there be a free shipping code that will work?

eastbay will carry little kids sizes right? eastbayrep will there be a free shipping code that will work?

Back
Top Bottom