Air Jordan III True Blue's releasing June 2011?

Just wanted to give a shout out to Eastbayrep - Ray and thank him for getting me my correct size (10.5). Eastbay originally sent me a sz 13 and I was pretty heated but Ray helped out big time and I got my shoes today. Thanks again!!! Much appreciated!!!  

Just wanted to give a shout out to Eastbayrep - Ray and thank him for getting me my correct size (10.5). Eastbay originally sent me a sz 13 and I was pretty heated but Ray helped out big time and I got my shoes today. Thanks again!!! Much appreciated!!!  

Still need a pair...Funds weren't right when they came out...
I wear a 9.5 or 10 if anyone could help me out as to where to find them or any information would be appreciated...
Or at least give a site that still has them! I don't mess with Ebay like that

I wear a 9.5 or 10 if anyone could help me out as to where to find them or any information would be appreciated...

Originally Posted by muzikfrk75

I walked into a Footlocker in a small town yesterday...still had them. I was shocked.

I WALKED INTO THE LOCAL MOM AND POP SHOP HERE IN THE HOOD EARLIER TODAY AND THEY STILL HAD WHITE CEMENTS, TRUE BLUES, AND BORDEAUXS IN FULL SIZE RUNS FOR 129.99
roll.gif

I walked into a Footlocker in a small town yesterday...still had them. I was shocked.

I WALKED INTO THE LOCAL MOM AND POP SHOP HERE IN THE HOOD EARLIER TODAY AND THEY STILL HAD WHITE CEMENTS, TRUE BLUES, AND BORDEAUXS IN FULL SIZE RUNS FOR 129.99
roll.gif

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

roll.gif
Full size run for the Bords?

roll.gif
Full size run for the Bords?

roll.gif
Where at Memph?

roll.gif
Where at Memph?

I was on the fence about the shoe trees, but Southwesthoust sold me on them. Ordered a pair today, hope it's worth it.

I was on the fence about the shoe trees, but Southwesthoust sold me on them. Ordered a pair today, hope it's worth it.

Originally Posted by marques23

have the store product search them, the have lots here in tampa, i think this city is a little broke right now with all these releases lol

Originally Posted by marques23

have the store product search them, the have lots here in tampa, i think this city is a little broke right now with all these releases lol

Originally Posted by StaceyPatton04

Was down in Key West earlier this week and Champs had these in those sizes. Also had the wolf grey V's too.  They were on turnpike 1 or route 1 something like that. Maybe they'll ship...

Originally Posted by StaceyPatton04

Was down in Key West earlier this week and Champs had these in those sizes. Also had the wolf grey V's too.  They were on turnpike 1 or route 1 something like that. Maybe they'll ship...

Back
Top Bottom