Air Jordan III True Blue's releasing June 2011?

Originally Posted by FLATFOOT888

Originally Posted by dmxgod

Originally Posted by Weatherman

Why would anyone prefer the 09's? Just look around for some of the pics of them cracking. The 2011 midsoles are a WHOLE lot more resistant.
They are? That's funny cause they are the same EXACT shoe to me when I saw these in person..nothin different..even the midsoles felt the same..
i gotta agree the differences are slight if any at all 

only major difference is where the production tag is on the 2009 and the 2011

and yes i have both the 09 and 11 true blues 
+1...I have both of them, and they're practically the same shoe. I actually also don't have any cracking yet on my '09s either, they're holding up real well. Can't say that for my CDP Black Cements though...

Originally Posted by FLATFOOT888

Originally Posted by dmxgod

Originally Posted by Weatherman

Why would anyone prefer the 09's? Just look around for some of the pics of them cracking. The 2011 midsoles are a WHOLE lot more resistant.
They are? That's funny cause they are the same EXACT shoe to me when I saw these in person..nothin different..even the midsoles felt the same..
i gotta agree the differences are slight if any at all 

only major difference is where the production tag is on the 2009 and the 2011

and yes i have both the 09 and 11 true blues 
+1...I have both of them, and they're practically the same shoe. I actually also don't have any cracking yet on my '09s either, they're holding up real well. Can't say that for my CDP Black Cements though...

I DONT HAVE EITHER...SAW THE 09'S IN PERSON BEFORE AND I HAVE SEEN THE 11'S... SOMETHING ABOUT THE 11'S LOOKS OFF TO ME AND I DONT KNOW WHY

I DONT HAVE EITHER...SAW THE 09'S IN PERSON BEFORE AND I HAVE SEEN THE 11'S... SOMETHING ABOUT THE 11'S LOOKS OFF TO ME AND I DONT KNOW WHY

Originally Posted by devildog1776

i went to feel these in my hands but couldnt buy them... quality is trash.. I got the 01's beat but i wouldnt buy these just to replace them... JB would be getting more money if they spend that extra 25 cents on materials
Its about time someone with common sense enters the thread.
people act like just cause the paint hasn't cracked, yet they're good quality. They'res no padding around the ankle and the leather really isnt that nice.

i went to feel these in my hands but couldnt buy them... quality is trash.. I got the 01's beat but i wouldnt buy these just to replace them... JB would be getting more money if they spend that extra 25 cents on materials
people act like just cause the paint hasn't cracked, yet they're good quality. They'res no padding around the ankle and the leather really isnt that nice.

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

Originally Posted by hella handsome

Originally Posted by youngcurse

you obviously don't know what your talking about because true blues and cements are still around.

Where? Direct me, towards the inner city/southern PG/Alexandria-Arlington area. 
Because I've been around with people looking for them. 

PM me also with the location of these....
nerd.gif

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

Originally Posted by hella handsome

Originally Posted by youngcurse

you obviously don't know what your talking about because true blues and cements are still around.

Where? Direct me, towards the inner city/southern PG/Alexandria-Arlington area. 
Because I've been around with people looking for them. 

PM me also with the location of these....
nerd.gif

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

That's what I said with the white cements and why I passed, I just didn't get it. it might be "JB nice" now but that's really not saying much at all...a shame really.
But I have nothing more to say because I gave in to memories of what I had before beating my 01s to death and got a pair...this is the exception though.

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

That's what I said with the white cements and why I passed, I just didn't get it. it might be "JB nice" now but that's really not saying much at all...a shame really.
But I have nothing more to say because I gave in to memories of what I had before beating my 01s to death and got a pair...this is the exception though.

Got a footlocker giftcard. Anyone know of footlocker that still has them in ny. Or does anyone know the sku #. Help a fellow member out please.

Got a footlocker giftcard. Anyone know of footlocker that still has them in ny. Or does anyone know the sku #. Help a fellow member out please.

quality ain't that good eh? thought they were ok like the white cements? planning on getting a pair as my FIRST jordan 3.
I'm a sz 10 in jordans, is it ok if I get a 10.5? they ran out of 10s... good idea or bad idea?

quality ain't that good eh? thought they were ok like the white cements? planning on getting a pair as my FIRST jordan 3.
I'm a sz 10 in jordans, is it ok if I get a 10.5? they ran out of 10s... good idea or bad idea?

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

bad idea, they run a half size big for most people.

and the quality is ok. if it was bad you'd have a million, my true blues cracked already post and pics. dudes are funny with the 09's are like the 11's post. there's a difference in one of the most important parts.

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

bad idea, they run a half size big for most people.

and the quality is ok. if it was bad you'd have a million, my true blues cracked already post and pics. dudes are funny with the 09's are like the 11's post. there's a difference in one of the most important parts.

Back
Top Bottom