Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

Dude. That's the one thing I'm torn on. By the time these come around again, I'll be close to 50. If they suck as bad as the fakes posted so far ... I'll pass or get one pair just because of what I said. Right now I'm more excited to grab the white/blue snakeskin low 11s than I am these. That's effed up.

You'll be over 50. :lol:

Please preach brother.....I bet if we had an OG pair on our hands right now we would tear that **** up with our critiques from a adult perspective....but we didnt care we were kids....happily existing with the hottest kick around on our feet.....plain and simple with this release....buy it or dont....more for the rest of us....you ain't getting a perfect pair from the heavens
:stoneface:
Come on, man. You fatalists are these companies' dream consumer. "Just happy to have it, it's so great, take it or leave it." JFC :smh:

I’ve been meaning to post these. I wanna get these done before the new release. If I’m not happy with how the new release looks come official images, I’ll have these to fall back on.

But in progress pics. I just gotta touch up some glue spots, paint, give it a last deep clean, then either rock or stock.

The midsole got dusted by the snap. Whatever it takes goddamnit.

EDBD8A23-6AAC-46C9-8A05-0E1405FD3D12.jpeg
23E1689B-81C1-416C-8E7A-A553C09E668C.jpeg
DE67DE87-0C59-4C50-91FF-4806F2728AAA.jpeg
197E5F4D-85FE-4AA4-A49B-61E8C93723CB.jpeg
540B2E41-366A-4515-BAFE-557D4C629D4D.jpeg

Looks like they want to eventually make the cement wing straight up come out of the cement midsole

Kind of like how you noticed that theyll eventually start sewing the toe rand stitch into it.

I think I just created actual low 4s. Dont you dare, Gentry. I know youre watching
You know it playboy! Put some respeck on my name!
Gentry-Handrub.gif

Last edited:
I know 95% of y'all are pass tired of me, but I just wanna say that through all of my criticism... There's still a little hope in me left, PRAYING that they got these right. By getting these right, I mean they bothered to raise the height, and fixed the wing alignment.

Also, anyone know what day the NBA playoffs start? Sorry, I haven't been following the NBA for the longest. Anyways, whatever day it starts will probably be the day of the shock drop.

Still 2 pair min for me
4 min for me. This is my all time #1 shoe. its what got me into the shoe game. I will never go without a pair again. Also I am not freaking out until I see official images. And calling them Flip Flops is a little over dramatic. Are they lower than 99's yes, but it is still not a low top sneaker, it was always 3/4 to begin with.

I know 95% of y'all are pass tired of me, but I just wanna say that through all of my criticism... There's still a little hope in me left, PRAYING that they got these right. By getting these right, I mean they bothered to raise the height, and fixed the wing alignment.

Also, anyone know what day the NBA playoffs start? Sorry, I haven't been following the NBA for the longest. Anyways, whatever day it starts will probably be the day of the shock drop.
lol why are you doing yourself like this

:stoneface:
Come on, man. You fatalists are these companies' dream consumer. "Just happy to have it, it's so great, take it or leave it." JFC :smh:

I get your point of view....but you are extreme in nitpicking every thing and expect it to look exactly like the OG....different day and age.....we are talking 30 years ago....I wouldn't settle if it was crappy materials.....but so far they look decent.....you'll see with official pics

Eh. I’ll wait until official pics surface. They don’t look nearly as bad as some in here are putting on but that’s just me. I liked my ‘16 WC4s, pretty sure I’ll like these too. I mean...I get it, I was hard on BC3s (but only because that EP height at the toe was just wrong to say the least) so I get it. All I ask is that my mudguard panel doesn’t touch my midsole due to being so low. If they at least get that right I’ll be happy with my inevitable 1 pair.

Yall love some gifs in here. My old *** doesn't even know how to do them, haha

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom