Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

602B2F1D-ACC2-4395-9316-5C85EF3E01D0.png

Attachments

• 2DFC126F-296E-426C-8B7B-765F60DC4411.png
    2DFC126F-296E-426C-8B7B-765F60DC4411.png
    789.5 KB · Views: 3
I get your point of view....but you are extreme in nitpicking every thing and expect it to look exactly like the OG....different day and age.....we are talking 30 years ago....I wouldn't settle if it was crappy materials.....but so far they look decent.....you'll see with official pics
This is exactly what I was talking about. I have no idea what "different day and age" and "30 years" has to do with anything. With modern tools and tech, it is easier than ever to recreate something as simple as a sneaker to its original dimensions and specs. Clearly Nike has its reasons for not doing so with a boatload of retros. However, the suggestions from some of you in these threads that the reason for it is because it's just physically impossible because X years have passed is utter nonsense. They absolutely could do it a lot better than they are doing it at the moment.

I hope all those complaining don't end up buying a pair so there can be more for those who want them and who don't nitpick every release like some life altering event. It's just shoes folks.

I want to read all the criticism. IMHO, this is the greatest sneaker of all time.
I love to read some of the sneaker vets' gripes about the differences between the OG and retro. Even more, I hope someone within JB reads these posts and takes heed...
These are my grails. I missed every drop but I won't miss this one.
I really hope JB took their time with this one and actually enforced QC guidelines for once.

I want to read all the criticism. IMHO, this is the greatest sneaker of all time.
I love to read some of the sneaker vets' gripes about the differences between the OG and retro. Even more, I hope someone within JB reads these posts and takes heed...
I really hope JB took their time with this one and actually enforced QC guidelines for once.

I hope you flourish.

I hope y'all DO know, that you're getting hyped up from a pic, that's from over two months ago... That was posted multiple times, on IG. The height, and wing alignment is still crooked, and ****** up.

That's why they sat the shoe sideways, at an angle. It gives them a better appearance. It's all an optical illusion. They use more trickery than most IG models, for these.

I'm the pessimistic bad guy tho, for stating the obvious. Some of y'all, need to stop letting your lust get the best of you.

I know that the low EP is true OG on the 3s, but I personally think the higher cut looks better to the overall shape of the shoe.

I hope y'all DO know, that you're getting hyped up from a pic, that's from over two months ago... That was posted multiple times, on IG. The height, and wing alignment is still crooked, and ****** up.

That's why they sat the shoe sideways, at an angle. It gives them a better appearance. It's all an optical illusion. They use more trickery than most IG models, for these.

I'm the pessimistic bad guy tho, for stating the obvious. Some of y'all, need to stop letting your lust get the best of you.

My man I love just about everything you always say. But are we not supposed to like these at all? I completely get that THIS is your shoe. And you have all the right and reason to have your dissatisfaction towards them. But does that mean everyone else has to?

These are my all time favorite shoe as well. I don't mind hearing people's opinion on the shoe. But the redundancy of people nitpicking every little detail every other post is extremely annoying. People are already panicking, and we haven't even seen one official pic yet.

These are my all time favorite shoe as well. I don't mind hearing people's opinion on the shoe. But the redundancy of people nitpicking every little detail every other post is extremely annoying. People are already panicking, and we haven't even seen one official pic yet.
Exactly my thoughts. These are my favorite shoe EVER. But we dont even have pics yet

My man I love just about everything you always say. But are we not supposed to like these at all? I completely get that THIS is your shoe. And you have all the right and reason to have your dissatisfaction towards them. But does that mean everyone else has to?
I personally admire the passion lol, its going to be entertaining when the pics drop

I know that the low EP is true OG on the 3s, but I personally think the higher cut looks better to the overall shape of the shoe.
:lol:
That's because the whole shape of the current III is wrong, too. Now that the 11 seems to have have been mostly fixed, and considering what other recent retros 1-14 have come out like, the III and IV are the ones JB is still bending over harder than any others.

Back
Top Bottom