Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

I remember getting the OG's back in '89 from the Footlocker at Hilltop Mall in Richmond, back when J's would sit and sit and sit... At 40, there's no way I'm buying these or wearing Jordan's. The nostalgia died in my early 30's.

Damn, dudes up in here like

A3F33B08-E63D-4CDE-92E2-E59DE89505FE.jpeg

I remember getting the OG's back in '89 from the Footlocker at Hilltop Mall in Richmond, back when J's would sit and sit and sit... At 40, there's no way I'm buying these or wearing Jordan's. The nostalgia died in my early 30's.
You know you're in the jordan forum right?

It sucks that we're giving in but at the same time we dont have years for a correction. Im definitely not trying to double up if at all possible.

You dont understand the plight of being in your late 30s. I dont have forever, Id like to rock this **** while Im still somewhat athletic.
Yup. So eff it.

I’m shocked!!

>D
:lol: Hey, I've pretty much said all along that I knew I was going to get them. I let some doubt enter the game for a minute but finally shook it off. I skipped the Infrareds and I skipped the BC IIIs, and I haven't regretted either for even a brief moment. I hate to cave to the "these are good enough" feeling, just on principle, but BC IVs are something different for me personally. So, oh well, we're doing this ahahahaha.

I also remember how much better fast food used to be
Can you figure out why Pizza Hut changed its crust within just the last few years? It's outrageously bad now. Not that it was ever actually good pizza, but the crust was the whole point.

My mind is blown right now :lol:
Welcome to your worst nightmare :rofl:

That’s gonna be us lol
Not even a joke. I discovered NT in late '99 or early '00. Can't believe it's been 20 years, basically. But after 20 years, I'm pretty sure I'll still be on the site in another eight or nine LOL

Back
Top Bottom