Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

No grey lines, so...
tenor.gif
Not gonna lie, pissed about that too :smh:

Id rather have a lunch with Tinker at this stage in my life. That conversation would be way more interesting to me. Jordan clearly has no idea whats going on with these designs. Also, miss me with anything past the 11.

*Unless Im allowed to make my own special edition concord inspired 12s with no hold backs, carbon fiber cradle and all. Let me have my way with 'finishing' the design. Theres no way those side notches at the midfoot werent supposed to be cut out with exposed taxi zig zag carbon underneath rising up the side replacing that cheap 'jumpman' plastic tab. I fully believe it wouldve cost too much to produce so they dumbed it down. and This is why Id rather to talk to Tinker.

Another idea. Allow 30+ yr old terminally ill patients to design shoes and donate the proceeds like the DBs. With a higher production run.

Since all yall are age dropping, I'm 38.

You can always tell when something is a classic when you can go back to it and feel that same love you had when you 1st saw it. I love these 4s...

My app NEVER notifies me of the shock drop. No matter what notifications setting I have on.
That's why I finally just got the stupid J23 app. SNKRS rarely notifies me of ****, and when it has, it's too late and the shoes in question are gone, anyway. I thought the idea of paying, even $2 for an app like J23, was dumb as hell, but after seeing a fellow sneakerhead who works in my building score more than once off of the early drops because of it, I realized it's probably worth it and just got the thing.

That's why I finally just got the stupid J23 app. SNKRS rarely notifies me of ****, and when it has, it's too late and the shoes in question are gone, anyway. I thought the idea of paying, even $2 for an app like J23, was dumb as hell, but after seeing a fellow sneakerhead who works in my building score more than once off of the early drops because of it, I realized it's probably worth it and just got the thing.

Get solelinks as well its free

Think imma go ahead and cop it then, repped.

I've posted before and I'll add it again. 42 yrs old here (43 in September). These were my 1st pair of adult Air Jordans (had Sky Jordans in 85) when I was 13 (1989). Mom took me to Dimmers in Lansdale (Philly area peeps know of this Mom & Pop place. Had all best shoes for discount back in the day). Went for a pair of ATC IIs, which they had for $79.99 and they were my #1 choice (I'm a HUGE Agassi guy and still play tennis to this day) but it was my mom who asked if I wanted the black/cement IVs instead as they we're only $10 more ($89.99).

Treated those shoes like they were a newborn. Cleaned every time I wore them, never in the rain, colored in the midsole with a sharpie if it got nicked. That was the deal mom told me if I got them. Take care of them. And I did!!

These shoes were IT for me back then and it's why I am in for 2 pairs. I never double up but I did for the VIs (that shoe was my #1 all time Grail as I had them in 8th grade (and 9th grade) after these in 7th) and I will do the same with these. I can't wait!!!

My only wish from Nike is PLEASE release the IV warmup suit and pullovers and add it to the "Vault" collection! I bought the Vault 3 suit and it's worth it! The pants I wear all the time (love old school wind pants) and I would love the IV jacket with the "Flight" script on the back!

Back
Top Bottom