Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

Oh I see how it is. When it's others of us pissed off about certain details, we're all clowns who should know they won't ever be an exact remake. But when you suddenly notice the one little thing you care about, NOW it matters. :rofl::pimp:

I have said repeatedly since the beginning that I hope the toe rand doesn’t damn near touch the midsole lol. All early pics including the champs pair appeared to have that issue corrected. Fast forward to official pics and we’re right back in low toe rand city lol. I will say you seem to make things personal when it comes to anything I have to say. It’s all good bro, don’t have a cow lol. Just making an observation.

Oh I see how it is. When it's others of us pissed off about certain details, we're all clowns who should know they won't ever be an exact remake. But when you suddenly notice the one little thing you care about, NOW it matters. :rofl::pimp:
Kinda got him there.

Where do the official pics come from? I can never find the source.. Is it NDC? Anyone have a link?

Not really but I guess. I just spoke on it lol. I have sense to know it’ll probably vary from pair to pair. So I’ll sift through a couple of pairs until I get an acceptable one like I usually do. I don’t believe anyone here believes that I think JBs shoes doesn’t have flaws or issues that I don’t like lol.

I have said repeatedly since the beginning that I hope the toe rand doesn’t damn near touch the midsole lol. All early pics including the champs pair appeared to have that issue corrected. Fast forward to official pics and we’re right back in low toe rand city lol. I will say you seem to make things personal when it comes to anything I have to say. It’s all good bro, don’t have a cow lol. Just making an observation.
Dude, none of this stuff is personal, sorry if you've felt that way. I just point out what I see. Sometimes you and some others have a tendency to tell others of us that we're just whiners and will never be happy and we're ruining the whole thing for you., and that we're basically wrong and that certain retros are just amazing retros. So now when you're bent about the toe rand, you have to see why some of us other whiners might find this amusing :rofl:
But seriously, it's all in good fun, man.

Kinda got him there.
See, even J agrees, and he's a really nice guy. :lol:

2yczw7-1.jpg

Can you log into your footapp on another phone after you locked down a reservation? Going away for a few months and need to plan this out

Pretty close to the White Cement. I can live with that, in for one pair, I think hard to justify for two pairs. I wear dress shoes at work so have a huge backlog of shoes, even my early 2010s 3s still look new (and I bought the recent NA retros too :x)

Copping.

Always wanted a pair. Couldn't get the Countdown pack back in the day because I was broke. The 2012 retro I never liked the suede

Took a L but a E for effort |l
At least they sort of tried to make them a little better by repositioning some lines and the wings, rather than literally making them exactly the same as the white cements. Obviously they didn't change the height which is a big thing. I'll still enjoy them, but if only they hadn't screwed up the Nike Air. That damn change is going to go down as one of the most baffling, silliest things they've done. It'll be referenced on NT for years when people talk about the black/cements of 2019.

The AIR is spaced out too much... looking at the official pics and thinking about some OG’s I saw earlier that were posted in the beginning of the thread. That’s why it looks odd but I’ll let the speckle density boys go ham once they get these in hand lol.

Pretty close to the White Cement. I can live with that, in for one pair, I think hard to justify for two pairs. I wear dress shoes at work so have a huge backlog of shoes, even my early 2010s 3s still look new (and I bought the recent NA retros too :x)

Hey buddy, I know EXACTLY how you feel. I'm in the same boat (sell cars and I wear dress boots). I am actually getting two since this is the 1st Jordans I got in 89 (I was 13). I got so many as well and I'm actually in the process of selling off some older OGs and older retros (sold my '12 black/cement via StockX a month ago along with 6 other pairs) and going to keep it more simple with about 30-50 pairs vs the 200+ I have now.

Official pics way better than those WC4 official pics but man that tongue is still sky high. Still on fence about these. Toe box definitely better but those champs pics got me mad scared.

Oh yeah and 44 years old here.

If it looks like the official pics Im in for one. Still dont like the toebox but the shapes not bad.

If it looks like champs Im good.. pass.

I like that the laces are more straight when viewed from the side like the og, less curved.

Yeah, the toe rand stitch is issue #4 out of like 20

Back
Top Bottom