Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

200w.gif

Honestly not swayed because they have NA on the back ::shrug::

I've had them already, same shoe, no need to buy it again if my pair is wearable. Like I said comfort > Rather cop the Puma X motorola that come out Saturday.

I've had them already, same shoe, no need to buy it again if my pair is wearable. Like I said comfort > Rather cop the Puma X motorola that come out Saturday.

I get it, I'm choosing the Black 33 lows over these.

Incredible self control. You must be very good at saving money or maybe you don't like these that much.

I have to admit that when I got the 2012s I was so happy to have them. I wore them almost everyday. I really liked the upper material on the 2012 and when the cracking happened, I thought oh well. At least I wore them a ton. That's what happens when you wear out your shoes. Looking forward to getting this 2019 version but the luster is not as great because I have 2012s. I'm not particularly defending the 2012s, but I think it's just weird that when the new one comes out, everyone immediately hates the last version, but people were paying resale prices to get the older version just like the Concords. The 2011 Concords were selling for $400+ before the new version came out and now everyone hates the 2011. I get that the new version is better, but I won't forget the joy I had from wearing and beating down the last release.

Incredible self control. You must be very good at saving money or maybe you don't like these that much.

I have to admit that when I got the 2012s I was so happy to have them. I wore them almost everyday. I really liked the upper material on the 2012 and when the cracking happened, I thought oh well. At least I wore them a ton. That's what happens when you wear out your shoes. Looking forward to getting this 2019 version but the luster is not as great because I have 2012s. I'm not particularly defending the 2012s, but I think it's just weird that when the new one comes out, everyone immediately hates the last version, but people were paying resale prices to get the older version just like the Concords. The 2011 Concords were selling for $400+ before the new version came out and now everyone hates the 2011. I get that the new version is better, but I won't forget the joy I had from wearing and beating down the last release.

It's a little bit of self control but not really since I have been in a Puma buying frenzy. I think I've just got different priorities. I too wore them but that was the year the cements and fire Reds came out so i was able to rotate. Shoot looking back on my IG i didn't even break them out till 2013! I had a pretty decent rotation and had a ton of SBs at that time so I wasn't wearing the heck outta these but they did get worn and when the cracking happened I wore them less. Never got around to repainting them and tbh i can't remember the last time I wore those. My most worn Js were infrared VIs.

Basically I've been content with jordan purchases throught the years that i don't feel the need to buy retros. I have Bred 1, Cement IV, True Blue 3, Bred IV, Fire Red IV, Grape Vs, Infrared VIs, concords (I still have a fresh pair from 2011) Space Jams from a couple of years ago (fresh pair still plus my wearing pair) black red XIs from 2102 and recently Travis Scott IVs. I've bought and had all the Jordans I've ever wanted. The only ones I will try for again is Bred XI if they come out again, simply because they gave us such a trash box on that release. I'm married and about to buy a house, shoes aren't that much of a priority, or better yet spending ridiculous amount of money on them isn't a priority. Give me Outlet buys on comfy shoes any days. Retro Jordan's just don't really interest me anymore.

I'm lost with the "Bred" branding.… What does it matter what Nike or anybody else refers to this shoe as? Not trolling, serious question

these were referred to as bred in the hypebeast wdywt forums (where i first learned about the 99s). no matter what you call it, though, i'm buying it.

Back
Top Bottom