Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

What are the stock numbers on these like?

I know almost all of the past recent OG color Jordan Retros were a GR, but man these 4s right here feel like a massive GR compared to the rest. People going 3 for 3 on the foot apps with only a 7 min headstart lol. In all honesty, it's great to see everyone hitting Ws left and right. For the others, I want to say good luck tomorrow but ya'll wont need it, these should be had by everyone with minimal effort one way or another.

Got a mgr at Champs that says not including GS sizes, his store has over 100 pairs. It makes sense, the way yall have been hitting.

Then the shoe dont mean that much to you then. Just because its GR dont mean ****.

What I’m saying is being all grown now than being back in the day having to camp out when if anything comes to strikes. Just gonna have to go to resell. Especially if there’s other priorities as having kids at the pad alone and being out to camp for sneakers....I choose my kids and online releases.

What I’m saying is being all grown now than being back in the day having to camp out when if anything comes to strikes. Just gonna have to go to resell. Especially if there’s other priorities as having kids at the pad alone and being out to camp for sneakers....I choose my kids and online releases.
No way Im camping for a shoe. But, what Im saying is that if you really want said shoe bad enough, 35 is not a thing. I get the priority thing for sure.

I say 4 minutes on Nike and they’re sold out!
Yep, got 3 infrareds....

The last time grabbed 3 pairs were Shadows 1s, BLK Cement III. How did you do with the foot apps? If score online in the morn with tax free I ain’t going to the mall lol

The last time grabbed 3 pairs were Shadows 1s, BLK Cement III. How did you do with the foot apps? If score online in the morn with tax free I ain’t going to the mall lol

It always dose on nike.. lol i just hope they hit the nike.com site so i can get that 40% employee discount. Wishful thinking but het the TB made it and the moca 3’s as well so i got themfor 140$

Are you really saying this shoe gonna sell out completely in under 5 minutes?

Are you really saying this shoe gonna sell out completely in under 5 minutes?

That’s my prediction. Lower numbers than infrareds and concords. Gotta be on the ready. Changing the WiFi password in the house so no one is browsing and slowing my speed

That’s my prediction. Lower numbers than infrareds and concords. Gotta be on the ready. Changing the WiFi password in the house so no one is browsing and slowing my speed
How do YOU know they are lower in quantity than infras and Cords? I compare this release imo to the BC3 in which everyone got them.

How do YOU know they are lower in quantity than infras and Cords? I compare this release imo to the BC3 in which everyone got them.

Here in the Bay Area where demand is normally high. If it was made in big quantities folks here be getting multiples. Rather than to striking out on multiple apps with 10 minutes...

Here in the Bay Area where demand is normally high. If it was made in big quantities folks here be getting multiples. Rather than to striking out on multiple apps with 10 minutes...
giphy (11).gif
Well then. Good luck to everyone tonight and tomorrow.

Any1 know if all Finishlines are FCFS??....tried to call local store but the phone was busy all day and i didn't not see a raffle process on my app for these at any stores either??!?!?!...thanks

Back
Top Bottom