Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

The hell does that have to do with anything LOL
I want another pair so having one already doesn’t make that any different. I’m not actually worried about it though. All I meant was, I’m unsure of how much little effort it will require.

Was there a line before opening? I guess since I’ll wake up for SNKRS, if I somehow miss on it I’ll just get up and drive to SM, probably be there by 8. If there’s no real line I’ll just get a drink and chill.
Yeah, there was a line before opening. When I got there at 7 there were already like 15 dudes in front of me. Employee came out around 8 and told us we would all be good on whatever size we wanted.

I'm shook. If you guys don't think is a big release, it's got a 15 year lurker posting for the first time...I'm old enough to remember 89...
Took L's on all the apps today... Multiple raffles. Really hope I can cop tomorrow.

Yeah, there was a line before opening. When I got there at 7 there were already like 15 dudes in front of me. Employee came out around 8 and told us we would all be good on whatever size we wanted.
Thanks man. If SNKRS is a no go I’ll bounce for SM immediately. Should only be a 25 min drive at that time of morning from my girl’s place in the valley.

What time does City Gear and Finish Line open for new releases now? Legit haven't had to line up in a couple years.

Last edited:
I plan to strictly wear these Jordan IV black/cement with the Mitchell & Ness 1989 NBA All-Star Jordan jersey I already have. It's the sole purpose of me getting these sneaks.

I need Mitchell & Ness to remake THIS one right here!!!!
lf3.jpg

lf2.jpg

& this one...

02.jpg

I need Mitchell & Ness to remake THIS one right here!!!!
lf3.jpg

lf2.jpg

& this one...

02.jpg

I was thinking the same thing coincidentally! I passed on the 1988-89 red Bulls Jordan jersey years ago because I never anticipated a Jordan IV black/cement re-release with Nike Air insignia. And I honestly never owned a pair of IV in my life and I was never into them. It would have been another perfect jersey for me to have to correlate with the 2019 black/cement IV to keep it 1989.

No, I'm not calling it "The Shot" jersey because I refuse to have a sheep mentality like the masses. I can't subscribe or follow suit like that.

Got my chair ready for tomorrow haha, charging up my power bank now, c yall tomorrow!

I’m on the fence about copping these since my 2012s are in decent shape, although worn. Is the quality and comfort a night and day difference from the 2012 release? As much as I love NA branding, it’s hard to justify replacing my current pair.

Lol

No way you can miss out on these if you put in just a little bit of effort. Feels like theres gonna be alot of unclaimed pairs

Back
Top Bottom